Hoosier DTT Crew

Indianapolis Patches are in $8

IMG_20130320101741.jpg

i'll try to figure out a cheep way to send them to you guys. Give me a couple of days to figure it out.

Re: Re: Hoosier DTT Crew

JSJamboree said:
i'll try to figure out a cheep way to send them to you guys. Give me a couple of days to figure it out.

Ship them in an envelope? Just a few cents for a stamp

Sent from my tool box using a wrench.

750INDY said:
Ship them in an envelope? Just a few cents for a stamp

They would weigh to much to use normal postage I believe. I also don't have a 4" envelope, thats pretty large for normal postage. I could use a few stamps and buy large envelopes I just need to figure out weight and size etc so I dont waste stamps and get all the envelopes back

Ill just collect mine in person. Hopefully before the spring thaw so I can get it out on the jacket haha

Tifun said:
Ill just collect mine in person. Hopefully before the spring thaw so I can get it out on the jacket haha

Where you located? I'm close to Keith

750INDY said:
Where you located? I'm close to Keith

Sent some with Keith. You can PayPal me $8 per patch or give Keith the money and then get pick them up

Yup, shoot me a pm. Ill be around everyday but Tuesday this week. Patches are super nice btw :) Jordan did good with these.

JSJamboree said:
They would weigh to much to use normal postage I believe. I also don't have a 4" envelope, thats pretty large for normal postage. I could use a few stamps and buy large envelopes I just need to figure out weight and size etc so I dont waste stamps and get all the envelopes back

In Canada I often got away with mailing 2-3 of these in a standard envelope with a single stamp. Sign me up for 5 of these bad boys and tell me where to send payment.

JSJamboree said:
Sent some with Keith. You can PayPal me $8 per patch or give Keith the money and then get pick them up

What's your Paypal email?

JSJamboree said:
Jwstowe@gmail.com please send as gift

Payment sent for two I'll pick mine up from Keith thank you!

I'd be interested in a patch or 2 if you still have some. Where are you located, I am located in the Southport area.

Back
Top Bottom