Stickers?

RobNZ

I, like most of you have destickerd my bike. But I'm wanting at least a pair of tank stickers.

I' wondering what others have done. Please share your bikes stickers for inspiration. PLEASE!!!

I'm thinking of the pic attached, CNC'd out of billet for something a bit different. For cost reasons, I thought if others were keen I could get a run done if others want them. Thoughts??

Attachments

• IMG_20141126_050734.JPG
    IMG_20141126_050734.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,508
Hi Rob, What I did was to trawl through Ebay until I found something I liked.
This is what I ended up going for as we all know that the Ace is a Honda copy.
Tad.

Attachments

• may1402.jpg
    may1402.jpg
    844.4 KB · Views: 643
i went for pin up girls, i think they were from troy lee designs or sometnig like that., i cant remember now

Attachments

• girlsticker.jpg
    girlsticker.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,678
Mine is an Iron & Resin anchor logo vinyl sticker.
I was looking for an anchor type decal so this fit my bike perfectly.

Monty Python hand...

Attachments

• WP_20141223_005.jpg
    WP_20141223_005.jpg
    953.3 KB · Views: 479
My temporary until the alloy ones...

Attachments

• IMG_20150106_184235.jpg
    IMG_20150106_184235.jpg
    826.1 KB · Views: 432
sprocket2cog said:
what happened to the tank cafe (r)acer ?

I fell...

Currently running my 4th handlebars, I went for the clip ons from Ooracing, they are surprisingly good for there price range.
Everytime I crash, the handlebars get bend.
Actually the last time wasn't my fault, Brooksnick was riding and got stuck in railroadtracks in a bend. I was riding his FS1 :)

RobNZ said:
I, like most of you have destickerd my bike. But I'm wanting at least a pair of tank stickers.

I' wondering what others have done. Please share your bikes stickers for inspiration. PLEASE!!!

I'm thinking of the pic attached, CNC'd out of billet for something a bit different. For cost reasons, I thought if others were keen I could get a run done if others want them. Thoughts??

I would be interested in a set. Keep me posted.

Will do. I've had a number of PMs about the idea. I'm getting a mate to make them, but he changed jobs at Xmas so needs a little time in his new job before he can do them 'cheap' if you know what I mean.

The programmes already done for CNCing. Looks like hell be able to do them on a thin disc background (maybe 1.5mm) or possibly in individual bits which would look cool I think. Oh, his new company also does anodising so they could look cool in red aluminium ;)

Will be in contact with all those who asked when he is able to do them but the guesstimate is maybe 10US for a pair... Which I thinks pretty good. But if anyone wants the vinyl version I'll email you the contact details for the dude who made mine.

Chur
Rob

RobNZ said:
Will do. I've had a number of PMs about the idea. I'm getting a mate to make them, but he changed jobs at Xmas so needs a little time in his new job before he can do them 'cheap' if you know what I mean.

The programmes already done for CNCing. Looks like hell be able to do them on a thin disc background (maybe 1.5mm) or possibly in individual bits which would look cool I think. Oh, his new company also does anodising so they could look cool in red aluminium ;)

Will be in contact with all those who asked when he is able to do them but the guesstimate is maybe 10US for a pair... Which I thinks pretty good. But if anyone wants the vinyl version I'll email you the contact details for the dude who made mine.

Chur
Rob

Awesome!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom