Pakistan Knock-Off Jackets?

1sttimer said:
That's a nice one. Do you guys prefer a performance fabric such as this one over leathers?

I have an Alpinestars textile jacket that has held up really well in a couple low-speed falls, and I just got a full Joe Rocket suit that's textile. But leather is cool and it lasts longer.

If it weren't striped there'd be one in my closet ha ha

Because most of their stuff is garbage. That jacket and a couple others are good for the money.

My first modular helmet came from them and it was only about two weeks before the latch fell apart.

Re: Re: Pakistan Knock-Off Jackets?

Rich Ard said:
If it weren't striped there'd be one in my closet ha ha

The stripes were actually a selling point for me I like em lol

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

If it weren't for that mustard yellow, this would be a nice one.

I couldn't find much on them but from what I've read they are solid vintage jackets.

http://www.rubylane.com/item/957075-11-13-7/Introduction-Vintage-Brimaco-Cafe-Racer

Eh like a 38R for a suit. Small/Med. Leaning toward the small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coats are about as personalized as the bike itself.

I've tried on several leather coats and none fit me like i would like. They fall to short of my waist.. not wide enough in the shoulders but give a fabric coat and they fit way better for me.

I picked up a nice Joe Rocket fabric that fits me awesome so take that into consideration when ordering coats online.. its a gamble of how it'll fit too.

I have not bought from this seller but from others.
The jacket I bought was rather small for a XL size jacket.
It also was extremely thick leather and very stiff and had a very strong odor to it.
But it wasn't worth trying to send back so I gave it away to charity.
I wasn't going to wear that stinky stiff jacket.
Well plus it was probably a boys XL. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom