Nighthawk Brat Tracker

Thanks for the compliments. I'll dig up the link to the LED strips if you want em. Cheap little guys like 5 bucks including shipping for 2 strips if I remember right.

Your rim came out fantastic, and I've never seen the card trick, that would be wayyyy better than my taping method UGH. Love the exhaust too sir! :)

Today was a good day. Rolled it out in the yard and washed it down. Still have quite a bit to do but wanted to see it without a layer of dirt on it.

DSCN2080.jpg

DSCN2110.jpg

DSCN2089.jpg

DSCN2117.jpg

DSCN2118.jpg

and to give you an idea of scale.

looks great man the tail light just grabs my eye as a bit out of place but then when i look back i like it

I did have another glass one that I was thinking about using

DSCN1829.jpg

but I am getting ready to start another build that I thought it would go better with.

Thanks for the feedback.

Got the bar end blinkers mounted up and the new speedo.

DSCN2353.jpg

Also welded up with a smaller mirror, still have to paint.

DSCN2356.jpg

Had to extend the rear light bucket to get the license plate light to hit the plate, and ended up using the glass lens.

DSCN2360.jpg

Still need to rejet carbs.

wow looks bad ass. I got a buddy w 83 nighthawk 550. bone stock. and he wont touch it. Ill show him your pics

Awesome transformation! Good tip on the header wrap, I'm going to be doing that in tan on my CX when it goes back together.

What make/model is the front tire you are running? Any comments on how it rides? It has a real sweet looking tread pattern, but i'm not vain enough to sacrifice rideability just for a spiffy tread hah.

Have you rejetted the carbs yet, just curious what you went. Im working on a 82 nighthawk and am also gonna have to rejet mine.

Couple of questions...

1. Do you have additional pics of the tail frame mod? I have CM400 with a similar tamped and loopy frame and I like the lines you created.

2. How does the seat attach?

3. Did you swap in a larger rear wheel?

4. What tank did you swap in?

Thanks!

kudo's mate.....you've done well

great lines......
great colour (or lack of)
great stance.....

Back
Top Bottom