For anyone who likes racing.....

I saw the GP in Toronto 5 years ago... Unless the cars are racing infront of you, your watching the big TV.

Guess it depends if you want to see crashes, passes or the win.

Yeah when I went to Montreal I made sure that the DVR recored the race too...lol

To get on the fence we got there 45min before the track opened....and waited all day, through all the rain delays and the support races.....and everything.

But it was worth it in the end to watch vettle screw up 30 feet away!

I liked the GT class 10 times more than the actual race I paid to see. CTS's, Vipers, Porches, etc... Way more variety.

THey're running a vintage F1 race on Saturday. I don't know what other support series will run over the course of the weekend. They're being awful tight lipped about it. It looks like the Australian V8 Supercars are coming in 2013 as well as ALMS, Superbike, DTM and possibly a NASCAR series race. Looks like I'll be making a few treks out to Austin next year. It'd be a nice ride on a bike if I could avoid I10 and still make it in 3 days or less :(

Trip out was great. Track was great. City was great. Food was great. I'll be back next year.

tumblr_me2c0gouWF1qb5nzto2_500.jpg

tumblr_me2c0gouWF1qb5nzto3_1280.jpg

tumblr_me2c0gouWF1qb5nzto5_1280.jpg

tumblr_me2cmxrQOx1qb5nzto4_1280.jpg

tumblr_me2cmxrQOx1qb5nzto3_1280.jpg

tumblr_me2cmxrQOx1qb5nzto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_me2cmxrQOx1qb5nzto5_1280.jpg

JEALOUS! I might make it there next year. Looks like an awesome track! What a great race it was too.
Speaking of F1...how about the season finale today huh?

teddpage said:
JEALOUS! I might make it there next year. Looks like an awesome track! What a great race it was too.
Speaking of F1...how about the season finale today huh?

Man. I nearly fell off the chair three times today. That race was crazy!

Was a pretty amazing race today, loved it. Don't think I breathed for the first few laps. Was hoping Alonso would be able to pull it off, but he gave it a good try. Hope 2013 is as good, this was the best season in a long while.

Back
Top Bottom