July 2016 BOTM Voting

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
snmavridis said:
anyone else realize ncologero's bike is on bikeexif? good on ya mate!

Thank you, I'm pretty excited about it. It's been a long time goal to make it onto that site. I hope that this is just one of many.

Might I suggest that anyone who has had a bike entered over a year ago that didn't win, get another shot if there are only 2 entries?

May not be a great idea, but I like having 3 or more to choose from. Plus, it gives the former losers another shot at glory...

I agree with that idea. Would be interesting to see the old bikes dug up.

ncologerojr said:
Congrats Adventurco! You deserve it!

Thank you sir. I am quite honored and humbled by it all.

Big thanks to everyone who followed my backyard build and helped out along the way.

Cheers!

These bikes are sharp, nice job to both of you. What is necessary to enter your bike? I'll hopefully be ready for BOTM by the end of the year

runmikeyrun said:
These bikes are sharp, nice job to both of you. What is necessary to enter your bike? I'll hopefully be ready for BOTM by the end of the year

Once on the road, the bike needs to be nominated by someone, and then the bike needs to be backed by another or 'seconded' for it to be in the running.

Green199 said:
Once on the road, the bike needs to be nominated by someone, and then the bike needs to be backed by another or 'seconded' for it to be in the running.
Gotcha, thanks! I have a build thread started so hopefully someone notices when it's done lol

Back
Top Bottom