happy :D

vsi6.jpg

0y3h.jpg

wwa4.jpg

d4bm.jpg

3v9d.jpg

sdfu.JPG

w9vp.jpg

I bet you are - that thing is fucking rad. Outstanding work.

Thanks Rich Ard!

and here is few more pics.
side effect of the photo shoot for a magazine.

q3g7.jpg

50gp.jpg

0c6g.jpg

kcrf.jpg

dh0r.jpg

This guy wins fighter of the month on custom fighters and doesnt even mention it it!!!!!!

Congrats ya crazy bastard!!!!!

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67586

Just want to say, that your work is really inspiring!

You remind me of a Blacksmith creating armor for the Royals!

Amazing work. Can I contract you as well ?

Just great! and thanks for posting it up on the forum, I have new vision, for what can be done.

Here is my thread. It pails in comparison. But all the same!

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=53749.0

Ubergeez

Wow, just remarkable metal crafting skills. Also, our English is really quite good, better than some of of the native speakers. How much was the wheel base increased over stock? I have a Honda Hawk and thought that swing arm had a sort of familiar look to it.

Hey! Thanks for all the comments guys!
Wasnt here for a while but i am back now..
and i am glad you like the bike.

The wheel base is pretty much the same as the stock virago but it handles very differently as the front is shorter and the sssa is a bit longer. Handles so much better..
Well, it all ended up quite handy ..imo.

Ps. Just starting new project. I do have an SV650 engine and some wheels. The plan is to make the rest myself..

Starting from here:
bepyta4e.jpg

I guess i should open another thread...
C ya there!

Was looking through the thread and was expecting something unique, but didn't imagine the finished product. There is so many things and styles going on, but it works so well. That is just rad man.

Late to the thread - You have probably been asked this a 100 times but I could not find it in the thread - If you don't mind, what front end did you use on the Virago? I like that it has the bar clamps. Thanks!

milocet said:
Late to the thread - You have probably been asked this a 100 times but I could not find it in the thread - If you don't mind, what front end did you use on the Virago? I like that it has the bar clamps. Thanks!

Hey! Late reply but :
Gsxr front, tl1000 bottom yoke and Lucas top and bar.

spyra78 said:
Ps. Just starting new project. I do have an SV650 engine and some wheels. The plan is to make the rest myself..

Starting from here:
bepyta4e.jpg

I guess i should open another thread...
C ya there!

For inspiration:

Waters-Racing-SuzukiSV650.jpg

Back
Top Bottom