New - From Wyoming (Yes it's one of the fifty states) Just in case you haven't h

Wyotana307

Howdy Ya'll!

Jk that is not how we talk. Hello, my name is Jacob and I'm an alcoho...... whoops wrong forum. Anyways, I'm from Northern Wyoming and I have dove head first into a world that I barely know anything about. Saw a 1983 Honda CB650SC for $400 near me and said aw screw it Imma Cafe that pig. So, here I am.... trekking.... slowly.... but really stoked to be apart of this whole experience.

Welcome, this is the forum for bikes and alcoholics LOL. Almost every picture of bike building process has a beer or whiskey glass in it.

Here it is so far

Attachments

• IMG_20190615_114731963_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190615_114731963_HDR.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 167
Yeah, I know its a state, but no one actually lives there do they? JK, welcome from East Tennessee (where we DO talk like that!)

Wyotana... fuck ya man. That's how I learned, with a shitty bike and a manual, and I still don't know much-Lots of great people on here and a few Moto-gurus. If I can help I will. Good luck brother.

Maritime said:
Welcome, this is the forum for bikes and alcoholics LOL. Almost every picture of bike building process has a beer or whiskey glass in it.
Alcohol was involved.

Attachments

• IMG_1823.JPG
    IMG_1823.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 171
Welcome to DTT. Don't see a ton of the 650s around. It'll be cool to see what you come up with. Make sure you start a build thread so everyone can follow along and help out when needed. With both the bike and any booze related issues.

Back
Top Bottom