WHO DAT?!?!?

tWistedWheelz

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
Show your spirit! who are you rooting for on Sunday?

ME= Saints!

WHO DAT? GO SAINTS!
Saintsblanket.gif

This is just an incentive for you that have no opinion to root for the Saints!
saints.jpg

Hells Yeah! Go Saints! I've got a mardi gras ball tomorrow night. Then Super Sunday... followed directly by not-so-super-cuz-i'm-all-hungover-Monday. So I took a recovery day from work. ;D
Gots to be able to fully devote myself to the glory of the Saints!

^ lol, I can't watch football, too boring (somehow I love watching baseball?), but whenever people around me start talking to me about football teams etc, I just say I don't follow hockey

Football's boring but you watch baseball? Do you also find it exhilerating to watch grass grow?!? :p
Football is everything down here (Dirty South!). Really more college than pro, but the Saints are playing in the Super Bowl for the first time in their 44 year franchise history! It's got everybody a little bit crazy down here!

I'm probably anti-social, have virtually no interest in team sports.
Wales are playing Rugby on BBC America this afternoon so I may watch that though

PJ

Q: Who dat?

A: It's the Colt's and their gonna kick some Saints ass on Sunday.

Rooting for my home team for sure but I do think it will be a good game.

GO COLTS!!!

GO SAINTS GO SAINTS GO SAINTS

not really that big into football, but i do love new orleans. i enjoy going to the games, more so baseball than football though.

naa, its like US foot ball but with a bigger field, bigger ball, less downs and usually terrible weather come the Grey Cup.

Saints all the way. We used to live in Long Beach Mississippi, spent tons of time in the "Big Sleazy".

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/louisiana/neworleans/bourbonstreet/

video of bourbon street.. i'm sure everyone will be going nuts

I don't think I've watched a fball game all year (hockey all the way) but I think Twistd and Deadbound have turned me into a Saints fan :eek:

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

wish i was in new orleans right now

Back
Top Bottom