Need Help desperately from any Michigan DTT'ers! Sorry if this is ridiculous...

Disliked23

Been Around the Block
Hey guys,
I know this is a weird request, but I'm planning on asking my current gf to marry me on valentine's day, and one part of the plan has so far fallen through. I'll preface this by saying, no, she is not a juggalo, but to make this happen I need a can, bottle, six pack, two liter, whatever of faygo Rock & Rye. I am in oregon and cannot get it anywhere. Tried ordering online and no one will ship it fast enough (should've planned much further ahead I know). So here's my deal. If anyone of you could just run to your corner store and grab me some I would be forever grateful and totally make it worth your while. It would just need to be soon and probably overnighted or second day aired out here. Would pay for all expenses however you like and give you any contact information you want to let you know I'm not screwing with you. Thanks so much ahead of time for anyone willing to help my dire romantic straits! Oh and I'm sure most of you don't know me but I didn't just pop up on the board to ask crazy favors, I ride a cb450 and cb900 and have been here for a while (NORPAC crew).

Email is tywalker31@gmail.com
Will give phone number if you need to talk in person!

THANKS!!!!!

idk what faygo rock&rye is but i will certainly take a look for yah since we have faygo here and let you know....

Juggalo is someone who loves ICP and runs around acting like an idiot (no offense to any juggalos on the board but that's how they are out here). They love their Faygo and when I used to work shows they would bring shit tons of it and spray it all over people at them. I hated them severely for it. She is not one, thank the lord. The story is, when we first started dating she was talking about being homesick (she's from east lansing area) and said that if I was able to figure out how to make good pirogis and had some rock & rye she would marry me (joking obviously) and I've got the pirogi skills down so now I just need the super cheap crappy pop to seal the deal.

mikeadamstattoo said:
ran to the store and got you a 24oz. pm me your address man and ill ship it out tonight

You Rule You Rule You Rule You Rule You Rule!

Can't believe that this worked. You guys are all amazing!

this should be followed with pics and such. what a group we have here. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know y'all all have each others backs.

+1

It's like hanging around with all the riding buddies......with less farting

Swagger said:
+1

It's like hanging around with all the riding buddies......with less farting

I'm pretty sure there's plenty of farting going on.

WTF is ICP?

Insane Clown Posse, AKA these fuckin' morons:
insane20clown20posse203rg6.jpg

Fucked up "rappers" that tons of white trash teenagers love for some reason.
(No, I didnt mean you're white trash, your different... ;))
There songs are mostly about killing people and rape.

but unfortunately theyre from michigan and so is faygo, and for some reason they love faygo and so do all their little followers. sometimes its embarrassing to mention that you like faygo.

on the other hand, i bought two of those rock and ryes yesterday, one to send to you and one to try (ive never had it)

and its really good

makes me look even more of a douche that i sent out his soda right away and i still have that seat cowl for you sitting in my room at the tattoo shop waiting to go out. doh!

Back
Top Bottom