Meltdown 2016: Camp. Drink. Eat. Ride.

Meltdown 2016: Camp. Drink. Eat. Ride.

Coming from a boxer engine.... Do those CX's have any rev torque or does the v pretty much eliminate it?

Looking forward to checking out all the bikes...and I am getting thirsty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my buddys bass boat i offshore fish or salmon fish either the west coast of canada or lake ontario

yes its my new coil on plug kit and the bike has the new hall effect ignition system

ellwood dont worry they have some torque

Well I dicked around and didn't get my newest ironhead sporty finished. Had eye surgery last Wednesday and the other eye to be operated on tomorrow. I grew tired of glasses and decided to have my eyes fixed. Will be bringing my Royal Enfield Bullet and probably a cafe beemer. Still planning on being there Friday night...... so keep an eye out for me :eek: :eek: :eek:.

cxman said:
my buddys bass boat i offshore fish or salmon fish either the west coast of canada or lake ontario

yes its my new coil on plug kit and the bike has the new hall effect ignition system

ellwood dont worry they have some torque
I guess I was thinking of how boxers stand up out of corners with throttle... Gyro effect

Myrtle Beach brew and some drinkable fruit donation to the pile. And some bug repellent I had in case the mosquitos are anything as bad as the beach.
e21366810cb101251dc88e3c91de2609.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellwood said:
I guess I was thinking of how boxers stand up out of corners with throttle... Gyro effect
I don't find any, but Murray's bikes are a little more powerful so he may get some ;D

the way they designed the cx it negates cornering torque

the engine turns one way and the tranny turns the other way

so it goes a long way towards cancelling the twist

some of my modded cx run a lighter flywheel in the -1.6 lbs you can feel it in the corners

cxman said:

some of my modded cx run a lighter flywheel in the -1.6 lbs you can feel it in the corners

I knew that but forgot, I just know there is none in the corners when I twist throttle out. Wings work the same do they not as there is never any torque lift or shaft Jack from the wing either.

cxman said:

The CX's have intrigued me... And I've never owned a water cooled engine. But my BMW really was an eye opener the first ride.

yep i remember

its one of the reasons why i changed to goldwings way back in 75 and have never gone back to bmw

on 2 wheels

Back
Top Bottom