Build opinions requested, but not necessarily accepted

Remembering pictures of my grandpa with a smirk on his face on a pieced together Harley after ww2 I know you damn sure pissed him off.

So I think I decided. I'm building a mans bike. Something to honor guys who just did what they could with what the could get.

Sounds like he's dead and it probably doesn't bother him

Beeweldmut said:
After rewatching that video and reading the post I think you probably owe an apology to almost everyone who rode a motorcycle for the first 70 years they existed. Bikers who rode anything they could get just for the freedom, the racers who put everything on the line to thrill the crowd and the multiple wars won with help of military motorcycles than didn't perform half that good. You just called them all stupid. Bad form.
hey genius, that idiot put fucking 75lb tractor tires on his bike, those ole boys back in the day weren't stupid like that :mad:
you keep skirting around the major issue that a stupid fucker ,stupiditated a harley,then pulled some clown act for the cameras ;D
not the same thing at all of the fellers back in the day doin' with what was on hand

My first ever hotrod was a 1963 VW bug. Put all this money into the motor, made it a drag car, with a 2275cc engine mathematically capable of 135mph. First time I ever tried to take it to speed, I got to about 126mph when the front end started floating off the ground and it took 50 yards to stop when I tried to clamp it down. No use going 135mph when you can't keep it on the ground or stop. So yeah, I get your point xboobsa. I really do. I still think there's gotta be a way to make a fun or goofy bike like that vid with fat tires and an old skool frame, but still be "safe", even if that bike isn't.

deviant said:
My first ever hotrod was a 1963 VW bug. Put all this money into the motor, made it a drag car, with a 2275cc engine mathematically capable of 135mph. First time I ever tried to take it to speed, I got to about 126mph when the front end started floating off the ground and it took 50 yards to stop when I tried to clamp it down. No use going 135mph when you can't keep it on the ground or stop. So yeah, I get your point xboobsa. I really do. I still think there's gotta be a way to make a fun or goofy bike like that vid with fat tires and an old skool frame, but still be "safe", even if that bike isn't.
hey i don't care if its safe or the rider is safe that is a motorcycle that is just going to break in half jumping it with 87lbs wheels
the idiot jumping it is too stupid to know that, i am actually in favor of him killing himself showing off for the camera
evolution is a bitch

ASSHOLE.jpg

There are 2 possible points i hear you trying to make.

1. Anyone who jumps a motorcycle is stupid and should be deleted from the gene pool.

2. Adding unsprung tire weight to a motorcycle instantly makes you stoopid.

Both make you a Whiney bitch.

I posted it more for the part at 3:25. But take what you will from it.

The opinion seems to be that the guy in the vid jumped his bike once for the camera, and broke it. Well... No. He purposely built this bike, along with his friends building similar bikes, to do what they call 'choppercross'. Riding chops like you would dirt bikes, for FUN. They are ex-motocross riders. The guy in question raced dirt bikes from a kid up, which is obvious from his apparent skill of keeping control of his bike. He rides like this daily and is a great entertainer at functions. He's ridden the bike that way for several years... It's not smart, it's not safe, it's not the best machine for the job, but he has a lot more fun than I do.

I just wanted to clarify that even though he's a stupid dumbass clown on a retarded Harley with stupid tractor tires, it's not breaking and killing him. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom