Great Shop for Cafe Racers etc.

dhani

I just bought a Honda 75 CB 360. Had some issues with it and needed some clubman bars put on.
Took it to Cyclewerx at Bloor & Keele. Just got it back and bike runs and looks amazing. The guys at the shop love bikes and were great people.

I found that a lot of shops don't work on older bikes, and these guys work on tons of them. Saw lots of older japanese bikes, lots of 750s and a few 360s.

I am taking my bike to these guys for years to come. just had a great expereince!!!

peace.
d.

dhani said:
I just bought a Honda 75 CB 360. Had some issues with it and needed some clubman bars put on.
Took it to Cyclewerx at Bloor & Keele. Just got it back and bike runs and looks amazing. The guys at the shop love bikes and were great people.

I found that a lot of shops don't work on older bikes, and these guys work on tons of them. Saw lots of older japanese bikes, lots of 750s and a few 360s.

I am taking my bike to these guys for years to come. just had a great expereince!!!

peace.
d.

Welcome to the forum!!.. post some pics!!
There seems to be a growing number of cb360s on the forum... Just of of curiosity, how did you find out about us??

Funny - I saw your bike there last night (was dropping my 650 engine off to have them put the cylinders and cam chain on). Nice bike - quite clean. A tear in the seatcover correct?

They're very convenient for me - just around the corner. Had my BMW safetied there last fall with new Michelins put on. Nice guys and seem to know what they're doing.

cycle werx rules.i live right aroun the corner as well.
i go there cus they all ride and they treat there customers really good.
tom has stopped workin on a bike just to help me out,tells me what i need not what i want.
i still owe him a beer.
they got a cb 750 for sale,thats james bike ,the guy behind the counter,
got a 78 honda 440 i think it is for sale as well.
good guys at cycle werx.meet some cool riders there too just hangin out shootin the shit.
hey tom, add a coffee shop in there and u have a cool spot for meets.

thanks for welcoming me to the forum, locoleon. i actully was googling cafe racers and stumbled on it.

i have to tell you though, i had a really shitty weekend...

well, i was at a friend's place on queen st. my bike was parked on queen all nice and proper...

...then i hear a sound so wretched to my ears that i knew immediately what image i was about to see. i look out the window and see my bike on the sidewalk, bleeding fuel.

i race downstairs, the motherfucker who hit my bike is long gone, leaving only a peice of his bumber behind. i lift my bike and inspect the horror.

the funny thing is, i had just got it back from the shop (cyclewerx). $600 in work. it was all tuned, new bars and rode like a dream. not the case now. bars are fucked. exhaust fucked. lights fucked. who knows what else.

so there are many morals to this story. 1)never park your bike on queen. 2) irony rules the universe. 3) if you were having a bad weekend take solice in the fact that it was not worse than mine...

Damn dhani, that does sound pretty shitty. But look at it this way. At least you weren't on the bike when it got hit. Right?

Peace man.

i agree... at least i wasn't on the bike!!! all night i was trying to be positive, and that's what i kept on thinking...it could always be worse, right?

For those who are interested, i've put up a poll to help me with my current repair dillema. Please sound in with your opinion on:
http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=1105.0

i would really apprciate everyone's insight.

thanks.
d.

Back
Top Bottom