Colorado Crew!!!!!

I have a really good set of hard to get CL pipes for a Honda 450 if anyone has a set of CB pipes to trade for them.

anyone near hampden and i25 feel like helping me out with a setting the timing/giving my bike a listen to see what you think needs to be adjusted? she runs, just not perfection yet.

Colorado gearheads, sat.7-2-11,(tomorrow) is one of Golden's "super cruises" from 5-9pm, hundreds of of hot-rods, muscle cars, customs, rats,exotics, et;all, will be cruisin' & parked along a loop going thru downtown Golden Co. google goldensupercruise.com for info& pics. lots of neat "eye candy" friendly folks/builders & it's free. It's an on-going event which I try to catch a couple times each year.& never cease to be amazed there are so many beautiful rides which show up in a small & remote setting. I generally just show up on something old, park ,walk & watch. G

Hola folks!

New to this forum, vintage racers and motorcycles in general. I'd been searching for a classic Honda for months and last week I picked up a 1973 CL350. So many thoughts on what I want to do but don't know where to start.

Any suggestions on some good vintage shops/groups around the Denver area that specialize in the vintage Honda's?

Thanks,

Jacob

Hey guys, I have a motogarage set up near Hampden and I25 where I build cafe racers and other race bikes. Feel free to shoot me text if you need anything. Hampden and I25. I currently work on Honda CB but am not discriminatory to anything else. John from LoveAndPolish.com

Yo John! i live at hampden and 25 as well. We should meet up. Where is your shop? i've got to replace my lower tree this weekend, any chance you wanna help out? shed some light? This is new territory for me, everything else is coming along nicely. Should be rideable by wednesday next week. Look forward to meeting more of the denver crew! especially someone who has a garage so close to me!

I work out of my garage from my house. Its 8303 E. Kenyon Dr,80237. .

Yes I can help give me a shout this weekend. I'll be on a long ride in the mountains on Sunday. I will off till mid next week from corporate amerci a if that works better for you.

There is one requirement before i touch anyones bike is a Twelve pack which of course will be drank by me and you after were finished. :D

12 pack is a done deal, i've even got some delicious whiskey for drinking pleasure. im just waiting on the parts to come in...hopefully saturday, if not, it'll be next week. I'll keep you posted. Nice to know you, neighbor! im on Eastman and Leyden.

Cheers,

Henry

TheOneTrueGreg said:
Hey Dennis, how's the bobber coming along?
Hey Greg! the bike is coming along. I'm trying to get it done by Carnage on Larimer. Sept. 11 if you aren't doing anything. How's your bike?

Doin good, just finally got round to getting the 250 buttoned up and re-registered.

450 cafe is still trucking, and 450 bobber is sitting in the corner staring at me.

Hey everyone, I'm new here, the names Justin. I am in the process of building my first bike ever, I got it completely stock, and here's how it sits now

326456_2016383572326_1325944302_31904591_2072986363_o2.jpg

I live in Arvada, Hoping to make some new friends and tag along on some cruises.

Hey Justin, welcome to the forum. I'm new here as well and also from Arvada, Olde Town area.

Your build looks pretty nice as it stands, what are you looking to do with it?

rear sets are in order, and after that I dont know. I think my rectifier just took a dump, and I have plans to take it to texas this weekend, so I'll be scrambling to hunt one down this week.

rawfish said:
Hey Greg! the bike is coming along. I'm trying to get it done by Carnage on Larimer. Sept. 11 if you aren't doing anything. How's your bike?

Didn't make it down there, took the kid to Harvest Festival in Arvada and hung out with some old friends who have a shop down there, Jack of Diamonds.
Saw the pics of the bike, looks great man....very clean!

I am sure this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone by any chance have a 76 KZ750B Twin Field coil, armature, or voltage reg I could buy from them?

xbmxxx said:
I am sure this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone by any chance have a 76 KZ750B Twin Field coil, armature, or voltage reg I could buy from them?
Try calling Rolphs motorcycle shop in Luisville.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a machine shop in the Denver area? I have a 69' CB175 that needs a new top end. I would like to have them bore it out .25 over and clean the heads up while I am it. Thanks for any ideas from the crew!

Kevin

Back
Top Bottom