www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: Let's see your Garage / Shop  (Read 56170 times)

Offline Curbcast

• http://fablebodied.tumblr.com/
Re: Let's see your Garage / Shop
« Reply #10 on: Dec 20, 2009, 12:33:54 »
Heres my shop.  Ive never had indoor shop space, so I kicked out the lawn tractor from its wintersleep den & created this!

Its propane heat with two poly walls.  Insulated well everywhere else.  It holds the heat with a little 20lb heater.  Havent even went through one cylinder yet.

Offline Swagger

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Putting boot to ass since 1967!
« Reply #11 on: Dec 21, 2009, 11:43:13 »
Very nice use of old picture frames!
.....there's no way that little rice cooker is going 100m/h when the work need to get up to those speeds includes a big fuck off fairing shaped like a giant cock. ~Staffy

Weiner tetanus is nothing to scoff at. ~JustinLonghorn

Offline Preacherman

« Reply #12 on: Dec 21, 2009, 18:04:05 »
i have a puch maxi frame hanging on my garage wall as well, i was in the middle of rebuilding it when i bought my bike and it got put on the wall my wife wants me to sell it but i want to keep it for my kids someday but i will have to un-modify it cause it goes 48MPH..lol

Offline Curbcast

• http://fablebodied.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: Dec 21, 2009, 22:49:44 »
Cool.  Haha, that one goes 0MPH.  Though my magnum goes 40.  48, thats pretty rad man!

Offline Preacherman

« Reply #14 on: Dec 21, 2009, 23:51:04 »
yeah thats what i did all last winter i think i have 6-700$ in that thing there is no way i could get that much out of it so i might as well keep it. 

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #15 on: Dec 22, 2009, 12:20:50 »

here is mine...I converted my attic to more storage, i pull down the ladder and i have shelving up there to help me stay organized and keep all the parts in need, i also have a 1 car barn in back with the lawn mower, 3 bikes, etc... THE VERY BEST THING YOU CAN DO IN YOUR GARAGE IS CARPET IT... NO JOKE, THE BEST! keeps it cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter, and an old vacume will get you all cleaned up! i love mine! It is all insulated, heated, has a full spray booth, polishing station, outlets every 6 ft along the wall and 3 on the ceiling.  it is ok, gets the job done

with any luck our new shop building will be completed next month and the wife can actually park in the garage and i do not have insure it as a shop anymore!!!

Joe
"your life is an occasion, Stand up to it"
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline Flugtechnik

• My bike is not transportation, it is a respite
    • Nixon and Me
« Reply #16 on: Dec 22, 2009, 12:24:03 »
My garage is carpeted too.  I love it, except for once when I spilled a bunch of oil on it.  Used a whole bottle of degreaser and a roll of paper towels and it's still a mess.

Offline chris73cb175

« Reply #17 on: Dec 29, 2009, 15:26:48 »
here is my little garage. it will never fit a car i don't even think a mini can fit but i love it.

when i first moved in.

a few months later. i have some cleaning to do most of it isn't even mine i have to sub lease haha to neighbors so i could afford the garage.

Offline VonYinzer

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #18 on: Dec 29, 2009, 15:48:49 »
Found an old pic of the garage. Since built a large workbench, added a smaller work table, welder and some other bits. Ill get a new pic next time im there. The big fella in the corner is my buddy Matt. Its his garage, and hes building a sweet xs500 that Im going to be doing a vintage Yamaha racer paint job on ala Kenny Roberts.
Like a river that don't know where it's flowin'
I took a wrong turn and just kept goin'

cb750dude

« Reply #19 on: Dec 31, 2009, 10:37:04 »
Well I dont have a garage yet,But here is my storage.