Eastern Nebraska/Western Iowa club?

Madmaxx

Been Around the Block
I would think I would be able to start a decent sized club in my area.
There is probably 15 people I could think of that might be interested.....

We kinda of have a club we have been thinking about....
"Vintage Custom Cycle Club" (V triple C) that includes chopper, bobbers, cafe's, drag bikes, street trackers, streetfighters, etc.
We were thinking about getting serious with it....

so, im new here. I am in north east NE and just bought a 72 cb750 that im gonna start to build into a cafe. would be interested in finding someone in the area with a little exp.

There's a group kind of like that already based in the Omaha area. The group is called "AMOB", meaning "All Makes Old Bikes", and they also seem to be a local chapter of the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club, but they welcome non-Japanese bikes too. Info's at this address... http://www.vjmc.us/ They've got monthly meetings- I went to the last meeting, and they have a bunch of stuff coming up- planning a big gathering, maybe doing group rides, planning a "group project" where they're going to restore a... ummm... Honda 400F? Can't remember what kind of bike for sure. Sounds pretty neat, and definitely a lot of knowledgeable folks there.

Madmaxx said:
I would think I would be able to start a decent sized club in my area.
There is probably 15 people I could think of that might be interested.....

We kinda of have a club we have been thinking about....
"Vintage Custom Cycle Club" (V triple C) that includes chopper, bobbers, cafe's, drag bikes, street trackers, streetfighters, etc.
We were thinking about getting serious with it....

I would be up for that, in northwest iowa
Stik

Omaha, NE here.

Just purchased a 77 cb 550 F as a first bike and am in the process of getting her on the road.

Hey! Guys in this Area!! Enough talk, lets get together in January or February and meet up for supper in a central location. I was thinking Sioux City maybe. That would get people from Sioux Falls to Omaha. What do you think? If there is any interest post on this thread or PM me.
Thanks!
Kev

Just joined from Norfolk, NE. Anything ever happen with a semi local meet. New to the area and would like to meet other gear heads in the area. Sioux city, Omaha, I'm game!

Hey guys. My name is Damon and i'm a bikeaholic. I have a 1500sq. ft. shop in Lincoln Nebraska. I've been doing the ton since I rode my dads gpz550 100mph at age ten. Ive been riding for 25 years. I am a custom bike builder and a certified Kawasaki technician, though most of my business is parts sales.

I am more than willing to host a meeting or regular meetings at the shop here in Lincoln. We are located in a nice commercial area on the Southside with plenty of parking and a restroom. Feel free to TEXT me at 402-603-1007, also you can PM me or post here. There doesnt look to be much interest on here so Ill keep my fingers crossed.

Attachments

• bitch please.jpg
    bitch please.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,227
Back
Top Bottom