33mm clip-ons

ryzeabve

75 CB360T
Any advice on best place to get a pair of 33mm clip-ons? anyone machining them on here? Appreciate the advice...

http://www.roccitycafe.com/item.php?path=store/uniclip2,

Made by one of our own, cant beat the quality:price.

contact 250champ on ebay...he sells them for $75 including shipping.

Nice welds, nice chrome.

Anyone here have any black 33mm clip ons for sale? I am looking to buy some, lets make a deal!! ;D

I should be getting my airtech clip ons any day now, Ill put up sime pics and opinions if your still looking

mrtwo said:
I should be getting my airtech clip ons any day now, Ill put up sime pics and opinions if your still looking

Sorry this thread ended such a long time ago, but mrtwo would you mind posting up some pics and your opinion? I am thinking about buying these. Thanks

Those spieglers are nice! What's the RRP. Much better than making a spacer for the 35mm Vortex's I was going to put on.

Edit: can't find 33mm for those anywhere, are you sure they are not 35mm?

Just an addendum to this little thread: I'm looking for a pair for my old KZ 440, and I don't like the cheap look of the typical aftermarket clip-ons. I went to a load of trouble trying to weld up a set for my DOHC CB750F in 37mm, so when I found a pair of VFR bars from the same period I figured I'd do the same. Problem is, lots of the fork diameter charts out there are totally useless in that they're not at all up to date and were probably put together for folks looking to swap forks in triple trees and vise versa. Anyway, I've been looking at a lot of the NSR125 type of shit, the mini-racer bikes from the pre-USD era, and I've had to look up their fork seals one by one, and it's hard to find a listing for fork seals that includes measurements. In any case, the're out there. And the reward is to get a pair of factory looking bars, and in many cases adjustable besides, for about the same price maybe even less, than the usual cheap looking welded up aftermarket bars. Just my two cents.

-S.

Back
Top Bottom