cb500F k1.

M

miss alliekat

hiya, i wonder if antyone has a rev counter for a cb500f k1. The early small type. Mine has given up the fight. I live in the Uk so if there is anyone who would like to sell one for a fair price and doesnt mind posting to the UK it woudl be much appreciated.

Allie xx

You wouldnt happen to have a picture would you?

Are the CB450 CB550 parts interchangable?

Would you happen to know what a rev counter is to us yanks? A tach?

If it's the one with the steel housing then I have one. It's from a CB350 but the cable mounts should be the same. Post pics if you can or email to me to verify.

jaymeister_lin@yahoo.ca

miss alliekat said:
hiya, i wonder if antyone has a rev counter for a cb500f k1. The early small type. Mine has given up the fight. I live in the Uk so if there is anyone who would like to sell one for a fair price and doesnt mind posting to the UK it woudl be much appreciated.

Allie xx
please post pics or part numbers, lotsa bits in the basement

I've got what you need I think. Might not be orig from a 500K, but same gauges I believe. These might have been from a smaller Honda.

Let me know if they're of interest to you and we can work something out. They look nicer in person. The glass is a little dirty from sitting around. Bought them years ago for my 550, but never ended up using them. I always liked the smaller gauges the 500 had.

Click on the pics for full size.

wow... all the gents jumping up to assist a lady in distress!! ;D
I guess chilvary isn't dead!!.. LOL!!!

If I posted the same thing Id probably get, "awwww... check ebay ya lazy shmuck!!!... ;D"

Hey, I'm just clearing out my box of stuff I've been meaning to sell. It's either going here or on eBay.

Don't think I'd be so polite as you suggest if you'd posted - I'd probably delete your post :D

Tintin said:
Hey, I'm just clearing out my box of stuff I've been meaning to sell. It's either going here or on eBay.

Don't think I'd be so polite as you suggest if you'd posted - I'd probably delete your post :D

LOL... SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!...I bet if I was a hot chick, you'd be over installing that Tach for me for free!!.. LOL!!!...

What other look do you have?
I still need to swing by to get that Rim... Is tonight Ok?.. I'll be in the area around 7ish...

I've got two nice big 750-size gauges btw - I thought the ones on the 750F were good?

yay thats the one ...... how do i go about purchasing it....

Your a knight in shining armour... hugs

Tacho !!! Tintin

hiya TIntin, i am a bit blonde at times ( english joke) and computor dim. The pic that you sent is the correct one. I didnt know how to reply properly. Sorry if i have confused people.

Aso i have some cb500f bits that people might like. Marzzochi rear shocks ( need painting but dont leak) standard airbox, a side panel ( no badge), battery box, set of standard pistons ( used) but ok.

If there is anything i can get in the uk for people please let me know and i will see if i can help.

Luv alliekat xx

Re: Tacho !!! Tintin

miss alliekat said:
hiya TIntin, i am a bit blonde at times ( english joke) and computor dim. The pic that you sent is the correct one. I didnt know how to reply properly. Sorry if i have confused people.

Aso i have some cb500f bits that people might like. Marzzochi rear shocks ( need painting but dont leak) standard airbox, a side panel ( no badge), battery box, set of standard pistons ( used) but ok.

If there is anything i can get in the uk for people please let me know and i will see if i can help.

Luv alliekat xx

Hey,
could you post some pics of the rear shocks?
How much would you like for them?

Turns out, I might have to be in the UK next week for work (Windsor), Thursday & Friday mabe I'll just bring em home!!

Cheers
N

Hiya i will try to put some pics on for you. They are not the piggy back ones. They dont leak, could do with a respray and came off my 500. i put Koni's on. How does £15.00 sound? You could pick them up ill be at home in the evenings
Allison
I will find out postage they are a bit heavy

locOleoN said:
Hey,
could you post some pics of the rear shocks?
How much would you like for them?

Turns out, I might have to be in the UK next week for work (Windsor), Thursday & Friday mabe I'll just bring em home!!

Cheers
N

miss alliekat said:
Hiya i will try to put some pics on for you. They are not the piggy back ones. They dont leak, could do with a respray and came off my 500. i put Koni's on. How does £15.00 sound? You could pick them up ill be at home in the evenings
Allison
I will find out postage they are a bit heavy

That sounds great. Post some pics so that I know what they look like. Im not sure what the "piggy back" ones vs. the non-piggy back one look like...
I'll know by monday or tuesday when I'll be in the UK.

Cheers
n

locOleoN said:
That sounds great. Post some pics so that I know what they look like. Im not sure what the "piggy back" ones vs. the non-piggy back one look like...

Cheers
n

Piggy backs have a remote resevoir that sticks out of the shock body.

The piggy back ones have the seperate resevoir on the back of them and are air assisted, so you can pump them up. these are normal shocks, alloy and black, look a bit like Girlings. Fork at bottom, eye at top, i will get the pics sorted. xx

locOleoN said:

Cheers
n

locOleoN said:

Cheers
n

locOleoN said:

Cheers
n
Hers a pic, i tried to put some on earlier but dint seem to work, so try try again. As i said they need painting and the rubbers from your shocks put in the tops..

miss alliekat said:
Hers a pic, i tried to put some on earlier but dint seem to work, so try try again. As i said they need painting and the rubbers from your shocks put in the tops..

Hey Allie,

Those look awesome!!...
HOw much would it be to ship them to Toronto Ontario, postalcode M5V 3P4 Canada?
I hope to know soon if '& when I"ll be in Windsor...

I"ll let you know real soon!

Back
Top Bottom