Needed badly 7 inch headlight bucket and ring

TonUpSoldier

bad assed, super fast and fully gassed
Chrome or paint not an issue, not looking to spend a fortune for it, so if ya have one laying around, let me know!!

Thanks!!
Josh

I have a new 7" headlight, but not the bucket.

I have brand new 7" headlight with H4 bulb, I bought it for my CB350, however it was the wrong size and I don't need it. I am willing to take $15US + shipping.

see link for more details:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/ItemBrowse/c-10111/s-10101/p-100000165788/mediaCode-ZX/appId-100000165788/Pr-p_CATENTRY_ID:100000165788

I dont need a headlight, i need a bucket that will accept a 7 inch headlight. My GS bucket takes an 8 inch headlight, and thats going to be too big for the fairing i just traded for. Thanks tho!!

let me check through the mess i call a garage
i can help you out.you still have some gs 750 parts?

Josh - still looking? I likely have at least one or two buckets/rings from my XS650 kicking around.

Tintin you still think you have one of those floating around?? Neil..what parts ya need bro? Got SOME stuff left.

Aside...thinking about clipons...where's a good source for headlight ears so i can swap these out?

Thanks guys!

I got my headlight ears off ebay , the nice aluminum ones ,, I also should have a headlight bucket off a KZ twin .. I also have an extra tri bar headlight bulb with amber park light . like the one on my cafe bike .. or Clear no tri bar with replacable bulb Both very nice .. If the other two offers dont come through get back with me ;D

Off hand do you know if those take a 7 inch bulb?? I have these 7 inch projector beam headlights that i want to use, for a touch of modern along with my LED signals, but MY current bucket is the big old Zook 8 incher that everyone seems to covet (why i dont know?) Wont fit the bulb nor will it fit in my bullet fairing (takes a 7 incher...) I still look..and i may just be interested in that Tribar just for shites and giggles...how much you askin for em?

What size forks do you have? I bought a nice set of 35mm alloy headlight ears (search Ceriani on eBay) but they're too short for my needs. I know I have buckets - will drag them out on the 26th and see what I've got and post pics.

I also have a set of Tommaselli headlight ears for 38mm forks.

Tintin said:
What size forks do you have? I bought a nice set of 35mm alloy headlight ears (search Ceriani on eBay) but they're too short for my needs. I know I have buckets - will drag them out on the 26th and see what I've got and post pics.

I also have a set of Tommaselli headlight ears for 38mm forks.

Sounds good Tintin :) Thanks!!

TonUpSoldier said:
Off hand do you know if those take a 7 inch bulb?? I have these 7 inch projector beam headlights that i want to use, for a touch of modern along with my LED signals, but MY current bucket is the big old Zook 8 incher that everyone seems to covet (why i dont know?) Wont fit the bulb nor will it fit in my bullet fairing (takes a 7 incher...) I still look..and i may just be interested in that Tribar just for shites and giggles...how much you askin for em?
The tri bar is 35.00 _ shipping .. the clear is 15.00 Plus shipping .. I have a good KZ750 twin headlight with new ring for 20.00 plus shipping .. Dud you get my reply about your swing arm ? ;D

TonUpSoldier said:
Chrome or paint not an issue, not looking to spend a fortune for it, so if ya have one laying around, let me know!!

Thanks!!
Josh

I have a complete bucket, trim, etc., but it is not a side mount. It came off a Yamaha roadstar. If you can use it let me know.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom