In desprate need of cb360 cam chain guide piece. PLEASE HELP!!!

miaktheman

I have called about 15 honda dealers and been looking around ebay for weeks to find this one little $20 plastic part that is seemingly impossible to find. please if anyone has one or any leads im in desprate need this is the only piece i need to get my bike back on the road its been sitting at my mechanics for almost a month of perfectly good riding weather :( I have added a picture to this post of the cam section the piece i need is #19 on the diagram the part # is 14611-369-000 its called the "Guide, cam chain" i have my fingers crossed someone maybe be able to help me in some way.. help me dotheton forum your my only hope!

feel free to reaspond to this p.m. me or email me directly at miaktheman@gmail.com

thank you in advance to anyone who can be of any help and if you have one or can help me one ill make it worth your while

-mike

Attachments

• campic.gif
    campic.gif
    24.5 KB · Views: 332
Man, doesn't look like its out there anywhere, which is odd. What's wrong with your old one - totally worn out/broken/missing?

Yeah, I might have one. I'll have to look tonight to be sure. I let you know asap.

If that's for a Honda 360, good luck finding one. If you see one one eBay, get it while you can. NOS slippers and tensioners are pretty darn hard to come by and I know guys that buy them just in case they need them later. Expect to pay about $50 for a new one.

thanks for getting back to me so quickly you guys rock! as for that beaverton honda dealer this id how it all started on saturday when i placed an order from them online for a new slipper tensioner and the guide part, only to get an email on tuesday that they only had the slipper in stock.. bummer to say the least, thats when i went on my dealer calling bender and iv gotten leads to other guys that just buy up alot of old vintage stuff needless to say everything has been a dead end.... @tim thanks for looking man the reason i need this is because my other one completely broke im dead in the water without it, engine just wont turn :(...... @kmoto if you have one you would be a life saver im desprate for this guide ill pay top dollar and it will be really good karma for you haha. if not im pretty much used to the disappointment i really thought i was getting this part twice this week so im almost used to the let down. but thank you for your time either way very cool........ if kmoto falls through i guess im just gunna have to keep my eyes wide on ebay or start hitting up salvage/wreck yards... man i love my bike shes my first one iv got a lot of time and money into her and its all so worth it (when shes running). shes my baby keep shes so much fun to ride too. please your fingers crossed for me guys that i can get her back asap im already almost a month deep of no riding with perfect weather out and i only have a small window living in new jersey need my knees back in the breeze!

I added a picture of my baby pretty recent all iv done since this was it has black and chrome shocks and the back now and well it dosnt work haha i have faith ill get my part eventually and make her perfect again and mikuni vm carbs are being added to er as this cam problem is being fixed so it should be even more fun when shes back. and during the winter the frames getting chopped i got an aluminium bump tail and i got a fiber glass gas tank i gotta get mounts fabbed for but thats a whole nother journey that will deffinetly be chronicled but one step at a time haha

Attachments

• 255117_10150321939608136_680318135_9917312_5910267_n.jpg
    255117_10150321939608136_680318135_9917312_5910267_n.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 136
miaktheman, I'm sooo sorry, I forgot to look through my parts last night. I know how hard it is to wait. The funny thing is there was something that kept drawing me into my shop last night and I kept telling myself "I know I don't have anything to do in here tonight, so why do I feel like I do?" Lol. Sorry. I am setting a reminder on my phone right now to look tonight.

Oh, btw, I hope you still grabbed up that slipper from the dealer. Those things are just as hard to find and have a better chance of breaking.

Back
Top Bottom