Fork boots/Gaiters

rudy

If it don't fit, you're not trying hard enough!
I'm looking for some fork boots/gaiters for the XS400. 33mm forks, so pretty much the same thing as smaller Honda's. Just thought I would ask around here first before I get something online. Getting my list together for the rest of the stuff for the 400 and some winter repairs/maintenance for the 650. Haven't measured the lower tube O.D. yet, but hopefully I remember tonight.

I have a couple gaiters from my cl350 (33mm) that have gone spare. PM me if interested.

-- chris

The OD of the fork seal is 46mm, so that would make the OD of the lower tube about 2 inches. From what I've seen on Ebay, the little Honda ones are 45mm. Dunno for 100% sure, I'll measure tonight. I have a bunch of stuff I have to measure anyway. What shape are they in? Were they on your bike when you got it? I'm looking for new or almost new.

rudy said:
I'm looking for some fork boots/gaiters for the XS400. 33mm forks, so pretty much the same thing as smaller Honda's. Just thought I would ask around here first before I get something online. Getting my list together for the rest of the stuff for the 400 and some winter repairs/maintenance for the 650. Haven't measured the lower tube O.D. yet, but hopefully I remember tonight.

I am taking the ones off my xs500 if they are any good, i want the standard rubber seal things.

Back
Top Bottom