Anyone tried the Nolan N30 and N20?

kowalski

I've always thought these helmets had a nice retro look, but I've never heard any feed back from anyone who has used them. I'm strongly considering getting one of them but I'm pretty unsure which way to go. Well, here's some pics of them.

2009_Nolan_N30_Flashback_Plus_Half_Helmet_Flat_Black_Creme.jpg

2009-Nolan-N20-Player-Half-Helmet-Metallic-White.jpg

haha sorry for the huge pics :p

I own the N43 Triology and absolutely love it! The versatility it offers is awesome. Full face for when I'm riding in traffic and a 3/4 when out cruising.

I have the top helmet, going on three years now. Great 'round town lid. Gets a little bobbly over 50mph. Didn't realize it until I got a full face helmet. Wind is a factor too, you get a whistle over 50mph. Cannot stress how great it is for around town. Good visibility, comfortable, doesn't get a smell.

1202000000a-1.jpg

I have the N43 Trilogy and I LOVE THIS LID!!!! Handles the open road great. For around town I wear the chin bar, but once I'm free of the cities, I will remove the chin bar and use it as a 3 quarter helmet. I highly recommend this lid.

I've been coveting the N43 for a while and would really like to try on a Schuberth J1.

Back
Top Bottom