Cafe seat hoops/loops FOR SALE!! $50 +free shipping to USA addresses

Thank you very mucho!!!! I just got my loop in the mail! Thank you for your very prompt service and great work!!! Love this forum and how everyone looks out for each other!!

hey i finally was able to measure my 550 frame, it looks like it's 8+1/4 inches center to center so i'll pay you via paypal today,
thanks,
hiep.

Damn this is a steal compared to other prices I've seen. i'm not ready at the moment but when I am I will let you know. Any idea how long this will be going on for?

I'm ready to buy! I'll take a hoop with the upsweep. 60 + shipping I assume, I'm in Canada so I don't mind paying the shipping.
PayPal is good for me. What's the best way to exchange info?

cool beans, keep us posted 8)

*on second thought, put me down for just the plain straight loop (no up-sweep) i'm going to do a brat style seat so i think this will work better for me.

i'd be interested in a up-swept loop for my cb450 build. will PM you if the measurements line up. keep us posted for when you get more!

on my 450 k3, the outside-to-outside measurement read just over 8", at 8 1/4". Can you make them wider at all? reads 8" (i had my tape measure hooked on some flash)

Back
Top Bottom