Not many people from Holland eh?

Rotterdam represents! With a cute Suzuki GN125, soon to be mean cafe that will hopefully do the ton. (in kph :-[ )

Welkom hier!

Kwam jou topic net al tegen op dit forum. Mooi projectje!

Ben zelf ook een CB400four cafe racer aant bouwen. :)

Hi everybody
here is Wil, nickname The Wil, from Holland, Venray.
Building and riding bikes for many years. Started with Harley davidson, (stil building, now i am building a softail sportster) and sinds a few month lot of passion for cafe racers!
Building now two bikes, a Honda CXB 750 (1973) and a Yamaha Virago (two Virago's, one for my brother!)
Because her in the Netherlands not so many sites for cafe racers i am building now a new site, special for those with passion for cafe racers. Look at www.dutchcaferacers.com.
Nxt week the new sit will be born!
It gives information, a forum and a Marketplace!.
Here two pics, one of the Honda. Special about this bike: i am making from a cbx 550 , the one with ventilated disks, spoke wheel version!!!
Look for my projects at: http://www.dutchcaferacers.nl/kunena/jouw-cafe-racer-project/8-honda-cb-750-k-cafe-racer-mijn-eerste-caferacer
See you and hope to hear from you guys!

Attachments

• IMG_5672.JPG
    IMG_5672.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 330
  • IMG_5371[1] (498x374).jpg
    IMG_5371[1] (498x374).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 525
Interesting choice of parts. I understand why the front brake looks appropriate but those brakes were never very good on a 550. Tanks and seat look good and nice rearsets too. I hope that the tank and oil tank are rubber mounted to stop vibration from cracking them.

Thank you al.
Now i am building a xv 920, look for tis project here: http://www.dutchcaferacers.nl/index.php/nl-NL/kunena/jouw-cafe-racer-project/7-thewil-s-yamaha-virago-xv-920

Hey mannen,

Ik ben nieuw hier op het forum en kom uit Lelystad, zie ook members introduction.
Tot nu toe eigenlijk alleen de verschillende draadjes zitten lezen en me nog nergens mee bemoeid.

Groet Frank,

Oh ja, is het ook in dit draadje de bedoeling alles in het Engels te posten?

Speedfreak said:
Hey mannen,

Ik ben nieuw hier op het forum en kom uit Lelystad, zie ook members introduction.
Tot nu toe eigenlijk alleen de verschillende draadjes zitten lezen en me nog nergens mee bemoeid.

Groet Frank,

Oh ja, is het ook in dit draadje de bedoeling alles in het Engels te posten?

He Speedfreak, wat mij betreft typ je maar gewoon int Nederlands (of Twents) hier. haha!

Back
Top Bottom