**Lets see the Leathers....**

78kz said:
Yeah! Where'd you see that Blue one , with the NGK patch etc., second last?

hahaha.. you like that one huh?
That's my vintage Golden Crown Bristol jacket... Ive been thinking of selling a few of my jackets....
In anycase, here's the back of that same jacket...
100-0010_IMG.jpg

Mabe you'd like this one to:

100-0011_IMG.jpg

100-0012_IMG.jpg

BANDIT said:
Better watch it Noel....the next jacket might have arms that fasten in the back BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
KOO-KOO for COCO PUFFS

straight_jacket5.jpg

you chopped his head off, eh

noel's gonna buy a patch for each jacket..mebbe even two...

jacket_mockup.jpg

:eek: :eek:

sorry..joker had to go. :D

locOleoN said:
Phew!!.. I though I was the only one who had a compulsive weakness to buying leather!!...Im so glad that Im not alone... that..that... there are others out there like me.... I'M NOT ALONE!!!... IM NOT A FREAK!!!... LOL...
CA'MON Darlene, Heidi, Karen, Elaine!!!.. LETS SEE UR LEATHERS!!.. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE JACKETS EITHER!!!... wohooo!!.. ;D

part4.jpg

8)

YO!!!... :eek:
WOOOHOOO!!!!... Nice!!
Im gonna add that pic as my wallpaper on my computer!!.."Why... hello there..."

butterflymethane said:
you will have to guess who's body that suit belongs too... :-*

Thats part of your collection isnt it Darlene!!.. I knew it!!..LOL!!

karen said:
from a woman's point of view, Nicolas Cage in his racing leathers in Ghost Rider looks damn good. ;) might explain why I've seen the movie 6 times. I need to watch Wild Hogs too.

Yes! Nicolas Cage in Ghost Rider without leathers even better ;D

sorry guys don't have any pics of my leathers, they are tucked away for the winter :'(

karen said:
from a woman's point of view, Nicolas Cage in his racing leathers in Ghost Rider looks damn good. ;) might explain why I've seen the movie 6 times. I need to watch Wild Hogs too.

Mel Gibson in Mad max.......yum yum :p

hawkgurl said:
sorry guys don't have any pics of my leathers, they are tucked away for the winter :'(

Its Ok... Well then, lets see your "Other" leathers...ya know, the ones you wear when holding the Whips & Paddles!!.. LOL!!
;D

hawkgurl said:
Oh..... those leathers.....well those are my "special" leathers, not every body gets to see them. ;)

Well then bring them to the PArty on the 8th!!.. LOL!!!

locO leoN said:
Well then bring them to the PArty on the 8th!!.. LOL!!!

Should I bring a webcam, notebook and set up a pay per view site?

heres a vouple of pics of my ancient jacket, doesnt get worn very much now as started to fall apart through age and other abuse :'(
and one of me at the Brands hatch hairpin on my LC350 in my leathers of course ;D ring ding ding

Back
Top Bottom