Beachcomber - time to quit

Delighted to hear that BC!!!! Terrific news. Lets hope the six months turns into six years and more. Try to stay well though. I'm not a big fan of piston sacrifices and I'm nervous of what the next sacrifice might require.

It's your ( collective ) encouragement and good wishes that are giving me the will to overcome.

Work IS continuing with the KZ Tracker - with renewed enthusiasm.

I'm not even considering 6 month intervals - just completing the project.

Thanx a lot guys and gals. 8)

That's the way to go Beachy mate, time to change the heading to "too busy to quit" looking forward to your updates on the Tracker

Just an update for those of you who have contacted me and passed on good wishes and prayers over the past several years. 8)

I had a major assessment 2 weeks ago [ a whole day of tests ! ] and the results are entirely positive and encouraging. The Kidney function decline has been arrested and is showing signs of improvement and as a side issue my Diabetes levels are normal and I no longer need medication for that.

Work is progressing nicely with the KZ 60's Cafe Racer and I've even got started on a Boardtracker project that was on my cull list some years ago. Life is good.

Now, if Father Time and the Grim Reaper can be persuaded to bugger off for a while - I'll get those two finished and hopefully enjoy a few years of riding. ;)

My sincere thanx to all of you for your support and good wishes.Means a lot. :)

TJ

Attachments

• 32587a6e7-0dba-491d-b941-b796c08e680b.2.jpg
    32587a6e7-0dba-491d-b941-b796c08e680b.2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 489
Outstanding news that warms this old heart! Time and other things will eventually get us old farts but NOT TODAY! Happy ridin' 'n' wrenchin', TJ. Cory

Keep punching, Beach!
A positive mental attitude (and a few lifestyle changes LOL) make a huge difference.
Best regards,
Pat Cowan,
Pacomotorstuff

Wonderful news BC!!

As has already been said, keep on punchin' mate! :D

Back
Top Bottom