New guy with an xr200

Grimacorn

Greetings everyone, I've been lurking for a while and just registered. Great site and nice people from the looks of it. I'd love to build a cafe racer but at this time I only have a '90 XR200r. Maybe not the best one for that but I'll start a build thread soon and see what happens!

Hi Julian, thanks I did think about that, but this bike wasn't in the greatest shape when I got it. I may change directions with it a few times, just want to try my hand at doing something custom. As stock it wouldn't really suit my idea. Plus it has some damaged parts I need to replace anyways. It was a free bike, and it sure looked free!

Limited by Imagination Only.

FST-Honda_Page_123.jpg

My XL stuffed into a Suzuki RM 85 frame, wheels and tires yet to go and then shorten the chain adjust seat mount to lower into tank a bit.

491d1932b2792d91f6b71a9d229d2550.jpg

Hi again, sorry i did lose interest for a while. I stay really busy working part time and with my product reviews. Here is a picture of it. It's been in a friend's garage for quite a while. guess i should get this project going. I need to have this done soon so it can be used in some Selvedge reviews coming up. I'll start a project thread for it now, I think this thread is not the right place to start a project?

Attachments

• received_10155997165800174.jpeg
    received_10155997165800174.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 204
Back
Top Bottom