A-65 DeadTail Restart

teazer said:
Agree that a single Dyna 2 wire coil is the way to go.

I was going to have budweiser America can wraps printed and make a bracket that looked like skelatin hands

Attachments

• skeleton-hand-guitar-hanger-left-front-ang.jpg
    skeleton-hand-guitar-hanger-left-front-ang.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 357
  • 960-budweiser-temporarily-renames-beer-america.jpg
    960-budweiser-temporarily-renames-beer-america.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 345
  • Flag.png
    Flag.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 826
miffa said:
it will run good on two 6v coils in series ,twice the spark of 12v especially with EI,i use cheap wassell power modules for reg/rec single phase ,nice little bike mr fish

I have been trying to ignore all I read that states exactly that. does anyone have a more compact 6V coil?

Tune-A-Fish said:
I have been trying to ignore all I read that states exactly that. does anyone have a more compact 6V coil?
I take it you don't need the Accel? Haha. 6v coils can be AC or DC. Which one does it need?

deviant said:
I take it you don't need the Accel? Haha. 6v coils can be AC or DC. Which one does it need?

Please sent it and ill return it if i dont use it or ill buy them both and use em on the KZ1R

I am on the fence again, I haven't done a spark in the dark test so not sure if 12v will throw blue or weak orange in a Britt Twin with EI have you ever run on a smaller 6V? AC from the alternator but can be converted i suppose and if CAP it would be DC right? I need a BSA E101 crash course mang

[EDIT]

I need to get someone to run the spaghetti and I make it look good... know what ah mean :-\

s-l1600.jpg

Model
High-Power Dual Fire Ignition Coil
Color
Black
Voltage
6V
Resistance
1.3 Ohm
Max Voltage
Ignition Type
Water jeted out a speedo bracket ok no I don't have a water jet machine I just used a jigsaw drill and file

c9319464e4838fd875ea1bf7d2e0647d.jpg

48356092af596b34d3a4e5f049c54708.jpg

8c7fd2a5c18c1f3c00c709cedd6683e1.jpg

c442295a19c88ad642e206db00deebe1.jpg

Was planning to use a mini gauge but I need to stay on budget this time I guess :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Single centrally mounted speedo. Yes.

Butt plug on the seat - not so much....

Funny how much it looks like the bung that goes in the petrol tank central mount tunnel. Clever touch :)

yeah my vote is with the small one but offset from the forks more give the speedo some breathing room ;)

Back
Top Bottom