DTT Dirty South patch- any interest?

Re: DTT Dirty South patches

Thanks, fellas! I'm getting excited about seeing these patches and getting em sent off to you guys. 8)

beachcomber said:
Congrats on getting the job done - thanx on behalf of us all.

I know exactly the effort involved ( DTT / UK ).

Money on the was as soon as you have the o/seas postal rates.

Beachcomber, does that mean there is DTT/UK badges in existence somewhere?
I'd lover to get my hands on a couple of them.

If not, I'll take a couple of south patches... I've ridden 2 wheels as far south as Knoxville, does that qualify me for a patch? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex jb said:
Beachcomber, does that mean there is DTT/UK badges in existence somewhere?
I'd lover to get my hands on a couple of them.

If not, I'll take a couple of south patches... I've ridden 2 wheels as far south as Knoxville, does that qualify me for a patch? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have a dozen or so patches and decals - both styles below.

Price is £4.95 each for patches and £2.50 for decals. I'll have to check on current post.

Tune-A-Fish© said:
Can a guy get in on the tail of this... I was thinking you had to have attended the event.
Not at all, R. Pm me your mailing addy and how many you want. Shipping/payment info is in this post. Hoping they'll arrive to me by the end of next week/beginning of the following. I'll ship em out promptly after receiving them :)

Envelopes are addressed and ready to be stuffed as soon as I receive the patches in the mail!
My next items up... stickers, koozies, and pint glasses, anyone? ;)

I am down for stickers and a few pint glasses. No idea what a koozie is thought?

Brodie said:
I am down for stickers and a few pint glasses. No idea what a koozie is thought?

Beer coolie?
gallery-1462225071-beer-colorful-coozies.jpg

haircuttergirl said:
Envelopes are addressed and ready to be stuffed as soon as I receive the patches in the mail!
My next items up... stickers, koozies, and pint glasses, anyone? ;)

DAMN!
Reading are hard ! :mad:
I thought these were stickers for some reason. :-[
I am going to blame sleep deprivation.

So, uh, yeah. I guess I would be down for a few stickers too. ;D
IDK about glasses, I tend to break stuff that is even remotely breakable. I have been waiting for someone to do another run of those kickstand coasters that Tim brought to Mamma Tried 1 or 2. 8)

4eyes said:
DAMN!
Reading are hard ! :mad:
I thought these were stickers for some reason. :-[
I am going to blame sleep deprivation.

So, uh, yeah. I guess I would be down for a few stickers too. ;D
IDK about glasses, I tend to break stuff that is even remotely breakable. I have been waiting for someone to do another run of those kickstand coasters that Tim brought to Mamma Tried 1 or 2. 8)
I'd be happy to send you the patch money back, Mike. Let me know if you want to pass on them :D
I'll be in touch about the stickers- and the kickstand pucks are also on my merchandise list. A few other items, as well ;)

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'm hearing all of your ideas and looking into each of them. Some have been in the works for a while already ;)

haircuttergirl said:
I'd be happy to send you the patch money back, Mike. Let me know if you want to pass on them :D
I'll be in touch about the stickers- and the kickstand pucks are also on my merchandise list. A few other items, as well ;)

I WANT IT, I want it ALL!!!

MMMUUWHHAaaa Haaa Haaa haaaa :p

Stickers have been ordered!

3" Classic DTT logo AND 3" Dirty South available.
High quality, weather and fade resistant, rated for up to 5 years outdoors.

Here's the link:

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=72055.new#new

Re: DTT Dirty South patch- They're here!

They're heeeeere! I've started stuffing envelopes. Orders will be sent out this week 8) 8)

received_10157648834640524.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom