1.20.17 the end for us all?

Just in. Breaking news. Pundits predict that snake oil salesman and his BFFs will make bazillions of dollars and the average Joe will be very disappointed. He will never release his tax returns and will retain all his business interests. He will try to get his new AG to lean hard on the NY AG to drop the investigation into his self dealing "foundation". He will get stretch every law related to self dealing and so called emoluments to do what's right for himself and since his moral compass was declared missing in action, he will continue to do what some rich bullies do and that's to continue doing the same things he always did.

I will say that he has an uncanny knack of making everything about him and he gets away with it somehow. That is a skill. It's part persistence and part something else, but it is a little unusual and that's probably what attracts some people to him.

Yes Tune, he was elected with the lowest percentage of the popular vote ever and with one of the lowest ever margins on the electoral college. The antithesis of the definition of a mandate or a historic landslide that he claims.

A lot of people around the world are very worried about what that man might do to screw up the world and our economy. He has the potential to irrevocably harm this country and a lot of others too. There are a lot of people praying that the system does not allow that to happen.

"Pundits predict"

OK with me.

Dead people and illegal voters likely.

Landslide... sea of red counties across the entire nation... California should secede :p Then Colorado can sell them water by the barrel ;D

Oh... Don't worry. I wont continue to defend Trump here.

I wouldn't want this thread to turn into a veiled racial rant resulting in the ban hammer and thread sickle

hammer.png

Have fun y'all :-[

You too tune, and let's get back to bikes. Much more pleasant subject.

teazer said:
A lot of people around the world are very worried about what that man might do to screw up the world and our economy. He has the potential to irrevocably harm this country and a lot of others too. There are a lot of people praying that the system does not allow that to happen.

Conversely there are a lot of us around the world breathing a huge sigh of relief that a person who WOULD definitely do harm to the world and HAS a track record of it, lost.

just in case the republicans gutted the independent ethics office

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/02/us/politics/with-no-warning-house-republicans-vote-to-hobble-independent-ethics-office.html

now they can sweep anything under the carpet

Back
Top Bottom