Best CB750 aftermarket exhaust???

I won them. 149.92 plus 12.13 for shipping :D I would like to hear some videos of bikes running with them on. Haven't been able to find anything still

seized79cb650 said:
I won them. 149.92 plus 12.13 for shipping :D I would like to hear some videos of bikes running with them on. Haven't been able to find anything still

You wont find any, small shop not many out there

Well, I got them so when I get my bike back, get the engine running again, I'll throw these on and we'll have a documented video of what these sound like. I would much rather buy a running engine or just one that isn't running that wasn't run out of oil and seized like mine.

Finally decided on my choice for exhaust. I went with the Delkevic polished stainless 4 into 1. Havent had it running yet to comment on the sound but as far as fit and finish goes, I couldn't be happier. Its very well built and for the $349 price tag...I'm all smiles. I may shorten up the link pipe a bit and need to make a mount off of the 2 lower frame bolts.

Attachments

• 20170210_175902.jpg
    20170210_175902.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 261
I absolutely adore the Cycle X sidewinder on my 79. It's a little more than a Mac but well worth it. I have a 74 with an 80's era pipe similar to a Mac, it's less impressive IMO. The sidewinder allows for a jack to get under the bike easily, it looks great and it sounds even better. Cycle X are cool guys too, very amicable and helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

i have the vance and hines on my 750 and re wrapped the baffle and it works well

focusinprogress said:
77-78 cb750f header is going to fit the best and probably be the cheapest option, then run whatever muffler on it you desire (I'm partial to the supertrapp for sound and appearance).....CONE engineering makes awesome mufflers as well.

another cheap options would be Delkevic. You can buy brand new just the header or their full system.

MotoGPwerks makes a 5-1 yoshimuira replica system, but I've never installed one of those that fit exactly the way it arrived, always needed some bending to fit up.

probably best you can buy would be a Hindle 4-2-1 system from RippleRockRacers, and with current exchange rates (he's in canada) you can get a pretty damn good deal. sound is phenominal, fit is perfect, and it's 321 stainless construction so will stand the test of time.
I just ordered one...Kemp is a good fella to deal with. I have run a Hindle 4/1 with comp carbon canister for over 20 years....I have always preferred the 4/2/1 design.

V&H 4to1 header with a Dynomax Race Bullet welded to it. Its the cul-de-sac morning reveille.

ChroniclyQuickly said:
021be409730f76182943144103d9a1c6.jpg

The 74'
c2d20621dabb1840ddb2a09df519c7e2.jpg

The 79 with sidewinder

Could you pm me some more angles of that Sidewinder exhaust? I'm between that and another at the minute and some different angles of that would help me out a ton! Thanks

I think so. I hated the look of the Macs, and I'm building steel bents "neck tat" so I wanted the 4/1 out the side. I was actually pleasantly surprised with the quality/price. $300. Or just the header for 200 I believe. Pretty easy to do a slip on carbon can later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom