Yamaha-Triples site

Wahoo650

Coast to Coast
Any other Yamaha triple guys out there having trouble accessing the site? I know there were a lot of spam issues that finally got resolved, but now I'm getting a message that the domain expired- so if I understand correctly, if the originator doesn't take action, the site may be gone forever. Would hate to lose it, a lot of great archived information there!

Worked for me, site has been cleaned up but seems like it has lost a lot of input.

http://www.yamaha-triples.org/portal.asp

thanks - link works now- weird. Not a lot of activity there any more. The run away spam issue drove most away.

Yamahatriples.org is preparing to break away from the old forum bc of the owner abandoning it.

Similar situation, no input for quite some time.

https://www.yamahatriples.org/forum?fid=36

So is there going to be a new forum, because mind you, nothing against DTT, but there used to be a lot of non-modifying guys there, which knew their stuff, but would probably never join DTT?

Cheers,
Greg

der_nanno said:
Not only pretty, but also sooo humble! ;)
haha yea, it wouldnt be true even if i smoked less dope!
A new forum to lure all those guys in would be nice. The old one is apparently too full of deeply embedded viruses to be practically salvageable. Damn madhaxxor retards.

datadavid said:
haha yea, it wouldnt be true even if i smoked less dope!
A new forum to lure all those guys in would be nice. The old one is apparently too full of deeply embedded viruses to be practically salvageable. Damn madhaxxor retards.

there is german forum triples.de....but there you have to bend forward and cough a few times to get useful infos :)
thats why I got Maestro Der_Nanno helping me out, when things get blurry!

Yup, zeGermans are proper anoraks and rivet counters. It's not exactly the place to find innovation, but then again they've pretty much made every mistake one could make with the ol' triple at least once in the past, so with standard stuff they are indeed very knowledgeable. But tell them that you're planning to replace the bolts on stock carbs with stainless and all hell breaks loose. ;)

Back
Top Bottom