www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

GET DTT UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

Author Topic: A-Hole of the day parking award  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Alex jb

A-Hole of the day parking award
« on: Jun 17, 2017, 05:50:08 »
I like to carry a bit of the kids sidewalk chalk in the car to help educate poor parkers.
Here's a google example (not my work).

So yesterday I found a great candidate for A-hole of the day award, and the kids had taken the chalk :(

So I took the photo anyway.
It seems that BMW X1 drivers need some re-training...
Or maybe one A-hole parks and the next driver assumes this is a must?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline redwillissuperman

• Keep it simple- engine, wheels, bars
Re: A-Hole of the day parking award
« Reply #1 on: Jun 18, 2017, 12:15:17 »
Actually, the Ram is probably justified. The heavy duty long box trucks aren't made for those 6foot 6 wide spots. I usually park away from the crowds or in the specified commercial spots. Asshole parking is someone in a stupid Toyota that parks next to you in an empty parking lot.

Offline Alex jb

« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2017, 14:56:00 »
Asshole parking is someone in a stupid Toyota that parks next to you in an empty parking lot.

Or a BMWX1 driver that parks across 2 spaces on an angle because they are too lazy to park properly and shouldn't own a drivers licence

Credit to Leicestershire council, the free parking is getting ticketed for A-hole parking like this even though it's free to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Tune-A-Fishİ

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
« Reply #3 on: Jun 18, 2017, 15:49:15 »
Asshole drivers who can't park also ding doors... I carry a center punch for those dumb fucks.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
"I didn't come here and I ain't leavin"  Willie Nelson

"love hard, live fast, die fun" Kacey Musgraves

"Like a Wreckin Ball!" Eric Church

Offline john83

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #4 on: Jun 18, 2017, 17:51:46 »
There's still no excuse for that Ram to be taking up four parking spaces. That's ridiculous.

Online hillsy

« Reply #5 on: Jun 18, 2017, 21:38:59 »
Sometimes it can be a domino effect - one asshat parks slightly over the line, then the next one a bit more, etc until you end up parking like that BM. Once the other cars go, you look like the asshat.....

Offline Redbird

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Dolor est Magister Optimus
« Reply #6 on: Jun 19, 2017, 17:23:03 »
author=john83 link=topic=73890.msg876570#msg876570 date=1497819106]
There's still no excuse for that Ram to be taking up four parking spaces. That's ridiculous.

Couldn't agree more. If I can manage to park my tractor inside the lines (and I do... often), he should be able to do the same. If one cannot handle driving that light duty truck in normal driving situations, than one should sell it and buy a Toyota Yaris.
When you are Dead, you don't know that you are Dead. It is difficult only for Others.

It is the same when you are Stupid.

« Reply #7 on: Jun 20, 2017, 06:15:16 »
Couldn't agree more. If I can manage to park my tractor inside the lines (and I do... often), he should be able to do the same. If one cannot handle driving that light duty truck in normal driving situations, than one should sell it and buy a Toyota Yaris.

I don't know about that- tractors park like dicks too

« Reply #8 on: Jun 20, 2017, 06:17:09 »

It is actually for the Jeep's benefit since it's hugging the line. The Ram drivers door would have smacked it when opening.

Offline irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
« Reply #9 on: Jun 20, 2017, 08:45:38 »
This whole sidewalk chalk thing is like roommates leaving shitty notes about doing their dishes or picking up after themselves, but never once saying it face-to-face.  Who's really the bigger dick here?  How many other people got stuck in asshole parking that day, since it probably didn't get washed away anytime soon?  By the looks of the Jeep's parking and the Lincoln's parking, that town is full of assholes.