A-Hole of the day parking award

Alex jb

Been Around the Block
I like to carry a bit of the kids sidewalk chalk in the car to help educate poor parkers.
Here's a google example (not my work).
4e39752ad305b1ad9cdc67e4b0e3bb1e.jpg

So yesterday I found a great candidate for A-hole of the day award, and the kids had taken the chalk :(

So I took the photo anyway.
It seems that BMW X1 drivers need some re-training...
Or maybe one A-hole parks and the next driver assumes this is a must?
1a3ff8a5c39cee5c8473d8fcaf01990b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, the Ram is probably justified. The heavy duty long box trucks aren't made for those 6foot 6 wide spots. I usually park away from the crowds or in the specified commercial spots. Asshole parking is someone in a stupid Toyota that parks next to you in an empty parking lot.

redwillissuperman said:
Asshole parking is someone in a stupid Toyota that parks next to you in an empty parking lot.

Or a BMWX1 driver that parks across 2 spaces on an angle because they are too lazy to park properly and shouldn't own a drivers licence

Credit to Leicestershire council, the free parking is getting ticketed for A-hole parking like this even though it's free to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asshole drivers who can't park also ding doors... I carry a center punch for those dumb fucks.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

There's still no excuse for that Ram to be taking up four parking spaces. That's ridiculous.

Sometimes it can be a domino effect - one asshat parks slightly over the line, then the next one a bit more, etc until you end up parking like that BM. Once the other cars go, you look like the asshat.....

author=john83 link=topic=73890.msg876570#msg876570 date=1497819106]
There's still no excuse for that Ram to be taking up four parking spaces. That's ridiculous.

Couldn't agree more. If I can manage to park my tractor inside the lines (and I do... often), he should be able to do the same. If one cannot handle driving that light duty truck in normal driving situations, than one should sell it and buy a Toyota Yaris.

Redbird said:
Couldn't agree more. If I can manage to park my tractor inside the lines (and I do... often), he should be able to do the same. If one cannot handle driving that light duty truck in normal driving situations, than one should sell it and buy a Toyota Yaris.

I don't know about that- tractors park like dicks too

6503d36a608279caa13529250cd4bc8f.jpg

john83 said:

It is actually for the Jeep's benefit since it's hugging the line. The Ram drivers door would have smacked it when opening.

This whole sidewalk chalk thing is like roommates leaving shitty notes about doing their dishes or picking up after themselves, but never once saying it face-to-face. Who's really the bigger dick here? How many other people got stuck in asshole parking that day, since it probably didn't get washed away anytime soon? By the looks of the Jeep's parking and the Lincoln's parking, that town is full of assholes.

irk miller said:
This whole sidewalk chalk thing is like roommates leaving shitty notes about doing their dishes or picking up after themselves, but never once saying it face-to-face. Who's really the bigger dick here? How many other people got stuck in asshole parking that day, since it probably didn't get washed away anytime soon? By the looks of the Jeep's parking and the Lincoln's parking, that town is full of assholes.

How many youngins got the bright idea also. Who has those giant chalk sticks in the car??? Bet I can tell you haah or they went back in to buy some

Tune-A-Fish© said:
How many youngins got the bright idea also. Who has those giant chalk sticks in the car??? Bet I can tell you haah or they went back in to buy some

Well, I'm 50+ and now I got the bright idea, seemed like a good one too! Are you sayin' this is bad? :eek:

moetrout said:
Well, I'm 50+ and now I got the bright idea, seemed like a good one too! Are you sayin' this is bad? :eek:

Is it a bad idea to paint profanity on a parking lot... yeah, kids can read too. Not to mention the little diddy mom used to toss out "two wrongs don't make a right" lol.

Besides, who does it serve... the asshat who parked it or the artist looking for attention ? Likely the asshat lol'd and drove away... who knows how long the "art" lasted.

I still think it's funny if that helps

redwillissuperman said:
I don't know about that- tractors park like dicks too
My mistake, I should've clarified... I meant "tractor" as in this kind:
work%20truck%205-13_zpsbvqk6oof.jpg

And parking it like this:
FullSizeRender_zpsopmtjffo.jpg

See? Eezy Peezy ;)
Also, if Mr. Ram was trying to be kind to the Jeep, then he could've pulled clean into the spot that his right/front wheel is occupying. Since all four of those spaces were obviously open when he pulled in. More likely, the Jeep arrived after and saw an opportunity to be lazy in his own parking job since the Ram was already blocking the four spaces.

Tune-A-Fish© said:
Besides, who does it serve... the asshat who parked it or the artist looking for attention ? Likely the asshat lol'd and drove away...
I can't believe we agree on something :eek:
The asshat knows he's an asshat. He couldn't care less about notes and chalk. He's just going to drive away, leaving it behind. All that stuff does is make the author/artist feel special when they post the pic up on social media for their friends.

J-Rod10 said:
Chalk takes too much time. Ziptie carts to door handles and call it a day.
Loading up the underside of the door handles with axle grease is good for a laugh too.

Redbird said:
My mistake, I should've clarified... I meant "tractor" as in this kind:
work%20truck%205-13_zpsbvqk6oof.jpg

And parking it like this:
FullSizeRender_zpsopmtjffo.jpg

See? Eezy Peezy ;)
Also, if Mr. Ram was trying to be kind to the Jeep, then he could've pulled clean into the spot that his right/front wheel is occupying. Since all four of those spaces were obviously open when he pulled in. More likely, the Jeep arrived after and saw an opportunity to be lazy in his own parking job since the Ram was already blocking the four spaces.

I can't believe we agree on something :eek:
The asshat knows he's an asshat. He couldn't care less about notes and chalk. He's just going to drive away, leaving it behind. All that stuff does is make the author/artist feel special when they post the pic up on social media for their friends.
Loading up the underside of the door handles with axle grease is good for a laugh too.

Comes down to it... we're all just humans.

Back
Top Bottom