Looking for a part 79-82 CB650 camshaft

Rameth

I am trying to hunt down a CB650 Camshaft (Part 14101-426-000) for my current 77 cb550 build. I have scoured the interwebs. Ebay in various countries and I cannot seem to locate this item except in one place. cmsnl has 1 listed for € 471.00 coming from I have NO idea where or how long it would take and I am dubious that it is actually available.

If anyone has any suggestions on where I might locate one I would be very appreciative. Thank you for all the wonderful help you have provided me over the last year even though I have only lurked and posted sparingly. I have read countless posts of projects, problems, and ideas, even purchased parts from DTT site supporters. Likely will continue to do so in the future.

If this is not the correct forum section please let me know and I will repost in the correct location. Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks Firebane. I am not sure how to delete this post (noob I know). I posted itin Buy/Sell/Trade :) I should have known that is where it goes.

here buy this and resell what you dont use its cheap enough

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Performance-racing-CDI-box-scooter-50-110-150-200-250-cc-moped-go-kart-ATV-gy6-/182369181645?hash=item2a760cdfcd:g:lcMAAOSwB09YO9x0&vxp=mtr

CXman I don't think this is the link you meant to link. This is a scooter moped part in no way related to the engine.

Brenda at bike boneyard
They have tons of parts
Kinda a crap shoot as they are from junkyard bikes
But the parts are cheap
They will have one

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom