www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: Universal Healthcare how does it work?  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Tune-A-Fishİ

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • BOTM LOSER Proudly Deplorable
Re: Universal Healthcare how does it work?
« Reply #15 on: Jul 16, 2017, 21:08:47 »
Healthcare comes under Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness. Life comes under healthcare.

I have a right to bear arms. Does that mean you should buy me guns?

Healthcare is not a right, it's a solution with a price.

Th reason the cost of care is so incredibly high is because of the willingness to pay... just watched a cataracts surgery in Asia that cost with artificial lenses just $20... the lies need to stop before you can ask your public to pay the tab for them.

Nobody would say no to a healthcare plan if it were not a scam in any way and the care needs to be reasonably accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
"I didn't come here and I ain't leavin"  Willie Nelson

"love hard, live fast, die fun" Kacey Musgraves

"Like a Wreckin Ball!" Eric Church

Offline Scooter trash

« Reply #16 on: Jul 16, 2017, 21:21:46 »

Th reason the cost of care is so incredibly high is because of the willingness to pay... just watched a cataracts surgery in Asia that cost with artificial lenses just $20... the lies need to stop before you can ask your public to pay the tab for them.

Nobody would say no to a healthcare plan if it were not a scam in any way and the care needs to be reasonably accurate.

So, endless wars are a right too? I'd love to go shopping without a fucking gun. I pay taxes too, and surviving the Vietnam war opened my eyes to what taxes in America are for, kill kill kill, Murica! 12,000 gun homicides every year, speaks volumes. We aren't free, we live with domestic terror every minute. Oh golly here comes a Muslim we made homeless.
« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2017, 21:25:21 by Scooter trash »
Asphalt, the greatest tattoo remover.

Offline farmer92

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #17 on: Jul 16, 2017, 22:21:54 »
https://www.cihi.ca/en/health-spending

Relevant site to Canadian health care

Tl;dr
The cost is a little over 6k cad/ person annually.

It also has breakdowns of costs if you dig a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #18 on: Jul 16, 2017, 22:59:44 »

Jokes aside, I agree with you, Capitalism needs to be removed from health care.
« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2017, 23:01:44 by Sav0r »
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline Tune-A-Fishİ

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #19 on: Jul 16, 2017, 23:08:12 »
So, endless wars are a right too? I'd love to go shopping without a fucking gun. I pay taxes too, and surviving the Vietnam war opened my eyes to what taxes in America are for, kill kill kill, Murica! 12,000 gun homicides every year, speaks volumes. We aren't free, we live with domestic terror every minute. Oh golly here comes a Muslim we made homeless.
Wtf are you talking about son.

Offline Tune-A-Fishİ

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #20 on: Jul 16, 2017, 23:17:27 »

Jokes aside, I agree with you, Capitalism needs to be removed from health care.

All medical supplies facilities drugs all of it should be non profit almost to the extent the church is, only the doctors, research scientists and staff should profit... If government wants be involved it should be only as an oversight entity, but that still is a problem because who oversees the government.

Offline Sav0r

• ChrisLivengood.net
« Reply #21 on: Jul 16, 2017, 23:25:09 »
All medical supplies facilities drugs all of it should be non profit almost to the extent the church is, only the doctors, research scientists and staff should profit... If government wants be involved it should be only as an oversight entity, but that still is a problem because who oversees the government.

Amen buddy. I agree 100%.
Sav0r the adventure.

Visit www.chrislivengood.net to get more information on my RD350 dubbed Mia Wallace as well as my other projects and snafus.

Instagram

Offline hillsy

« Reply #22 on: Jul 17, 2017, 02:19:48 »
I am more than happy to pay the Medicare levy in Oz to ensure our public health system is accessible to all.

In no way would I like to see us adopt a system like the US has.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #23 on: Jul 17, 2017, 04:08:26 »
I am more than happy to pay the Medicare levy in Oz to ensure our public health system is accessible to all.
In no way would I like to see us adopt a system like the US has.

+1

Although certain parties (i.e. insurance companies, big pharma, etc.) continue to push to eliminate Medicare.

Crazy
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline jag767

« Reply #24 on: Jul 17, 2017, 05:14:57 »

Tune, you are out of your fucking mind. I'd normally write a rampage of a response to this, but I'm learning trying to change someone's mind who supports the orange one is the same as trying to change someone's mind about abortion (I'm sure you're a pro life nut job as well). So, I will simply sit here slackjawed and shake my head in derision.

Offline Tune-A-Fishİ

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #25 on: Jul 17, 2017, 09:08:00 »
Tune, you are out of your fucking mind. I'd normally write a rampage of a response to this, but I'm learning trying to change someone's mind who supports the orange one is the same as trying to change someone's mind about abortion (I'm sure you're a pro life nut job as well). So, I will simply sit here slackjawed and shake my head in derision.

Dead babies can't take things off the shelf.

I don't have an opinion on abortion, I don't listen to either side and believe it's a family decision not mine.

Offline teazer

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #26 on: Jul 17, 2017, 13:50:41 »
Agree with you on that one Tune. It's a difficult decision at best and politicians should stay out of it.

Healthcare sure is overpriced in this country and it's time that we started to address that.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #27 on: Jul 18, 2017, 07:34:34 »
You would have to be either very rich to afford to have any form of cancer treatment or surgery all paid for by yourself.
Or very stupid.
The american system with health insurance is murder in my eyes, a lot of people cant afford real insurance policies or healthcare, thats the way we are headed in sweden now as well, with the non-contributing migrant flood taking up all the taxpayers healthcare, the system is crashing and us who keep our nose just above water need to sign extra health insurance to afford private hospitals. If we want medical care in time and not get killed by overworked staff.
« Last Edit: Jul 18, 2017, 07:43:24 by datadavid »

Offline datadavid

« Reply #28 on: Jul 18, 2017, 07:41:08 »

Taxation should give you the modern needs of society. Highways, police, power plants, judicial system, a military not eight times overkill to rule the Earth. Healthcare comes under Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness. Life comes under healthcare.

My Girlfriend had to file bankruptcy for care of a female problem. Blackie Anderson lost his trailer court that was supposed to support his wife in retirement. The hospital lawyers took everything and she had to move in with her friend. Ezra Loveridge committed suicide when he was faced with an $80,000 bill for his sick baby. The hospital had a lien on his home and cars and was going through the Attorney General to collect. The US healthcare system is broken and my tax money should help fix it, not buy another super Aircraft Carrier to bomb another country in Blukka Blikka Uranustan cause the leader made us mad.

Well put. Your leaders are insane. Right now Mccain is trying to stronghand sweden into NATO participation, with no perceivable threat from russia whatsoever. Finland, russias closest neighbor to the east are having peaceful relations still, and they killed over 500,000 russians last time. World record.

Did I read that our (US) defense budget is over $600 billion annually and that may not include the wars.  Russia by comparison is $61 billion.

I have no way to validate those numbers but even if they are just in the ballpark, WTF are we doing? We seem to squander billions on things like assets we probably don't need and paying outrageous rates to private armies for security forces.  Why don't we cut the living crap out of that budget and start doing things in house or just stop doing them altogether.

Yes its over 600 billion now. Your leaders are clearly insane. In the rest of the worlds eyes, we would be safer if the united states were brought down and all the states be separated into nations. We cant have this war mongering any more. We cant have the war machine/military industry create a new mega-conflict.

Offline lostboy

« Reply #29 on: Jul 18, 2017, 07:57:32 »
 What exactly is a "pro life nut job"?

Are you for grinding up late term fetuses after a partial birth abortion? Only if your grandfather raped you, right?

Cmon man, other than the people picketing outside clinics and yourself, I think you'll find that most people fall in the middle somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk