Fab work near Charlotte, NC?

scott s

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
I can't seem to get a hold of the guy I used in the past.
Looking for some mostly minor fab work done, with the biggest job being a mono shock conversion. The rest is minor brackets and spacers fabbed and maybe a couple of tabs welded on.

Looking for a shop or individual that can help.

You should give Andrews Motorsports a call, they are up in Concord but do a great job. Ask for Rob.

There are a few others from Charlotte on here that may be able to help you out though.

You're in Charlotte, there are more high quality fabricators there than anywhere else in the states. It's NASCAR country.

Bama704 said:
You should give Andrews Motorsports a call, they are up in Concord but do a great job. Ask for Rob.

There are a few others from Charlotte on here that may be able to help you out though.

Rob is my go-to guy. Actually heard back from him last night.

Sav0r said:
You're in Charlotte, there are more high quality fabricators there than anywhere else in the states. It's NASCAR country.

OK. And...?? Care to make a recommendation? Most of those shops want nothing to do with old motorcycles.

I think I have it covered now. Andrews Motorsports/Rob were my first choice. Hopefully, they can get me in soon.

I don't know who Mr. E is either! But yeah, Murray mentioned Prism. They are top notch on fan work. But the wait list may be long. Also Factory Metalworks is over there too. They mostly do triumph, but have done for hire projects too.

Little south of Hendersonville, big bad town of Tryon. Maybe you've heard of the Meltdown motorcycle show? It's going on this spring in hendersonville. My wife's got a thread in the dtt events area

Back
Top Bottom