Let's see your riding boots

pink%20wellingtons.jpg

now thats what im talking about dirtbag!
man, i bet the shifting and braking is flawless while wearing those!
and the chics must dig them!

I started with these Chippewa's. Nabbed them on Ebay. They were 12EE and like wearing tree trunks on my feet. Returned them...
Picture2-25.png

Found these Doc Martens locally. They were comfy so I bought them. Been wearing them for 2 years. BUT, I broke my ankle while wearing these so I'm actually afraid to wear them on the bike now. They're great work boots though...
Picture1-36.png

Found another pair of used Chippewa Rally boots, size 11D. THey were too small and too snug. SOld them for what I paid for them.

Ordered these Area Forte Italian boots. Hottest damn boots I've ever seen in my life. Also the most expensive, but I had Christmas $$ to burn. They arrived and were actually ankle boots :( So, back they went...
tumblr_lx3vxoWcry1qb5nzto1_250.jpg

Just won these used Chippewa Engineer boots, size 11.5D. Praying they fit perfectly when they arrive...
Picture3-16.png

If they don't fit I'm gonna just get some Clark's desert boots and be done with this 2 year hunt.

Have you considered motorcycle riding boots? Like specifically.
Like from the cycle shop?

hurley209 said:
Have you considered motorcycle riding boots? Like specifically.
Like from the cycle shop?

Who, me? The Chippewas were recommended here, probably early in this thread. The Area Forte's were billed as motorcycle boots. The Doc's were temporary boots. We have three local shops. One is all Harley stuff. The boots are best described as "Goth Redneck." the Kawa shop is all MX stuff. The other shop is the snooty ass yuppie Ducati shop. Slim pickin's at all three places.

Back
Top Bottom