lets see your helmets

I bought a Zamp 3/4 in matte black on ebay recently and I wont even wear it it is so fuckin huge. Fits on the inside, but makes my head look like a lollipop.

I like the Builtwell and Fulmer Cafe because they fit my head and don't look huge like some of the new 3/4 helmets do (have you seen "Spaceballs"). I have been eyeing the Davida 3/4 helmets for a while. The Davida "Speedster" seems like the best looking... it hugs your head nice. Really well made .... but so damned expensive :eek: :eek: :eek: .....

I would love to have a Davida classic!! Pudding anyone? LOL

Attachments

• 02993482Asmall.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 470
Here's my Bell Star helmet. Got it on craigslist for $20. Cleaned up really nice.
DSCN1614.jpg

safety first guys, if i were wearing a 3/4 helmet in my RF accident im not sure if id be here today...

the KBC like i was wearing.
urbanassault400.jpg

the KBC like i use now
VR2_DragonRace_CL_lrg.jpg

So I too like what Leon-noeL has done with the old helmet and JT racing mask idea really cool mad max/old school bmx look. Another person on this forum had a link to a japanese easy rider website and I found these helmets....too bad they are sold out and too bad they are in Japan. Pretty cool look.

http://www.the-drunken.com/index.html

I'm shuddering at these open face jobbies. I can't do it. Full face all the way.

how do you like that hjc? ive heard mixed reviews on how they feel...

Back
Top Bottom