WTB : Cafe Racer..

locOleoN said:
Here.. here.. I"ll give you my cb550f for $4999...

Thanks guys ... I am actually talking to someone who has a Thruxston ... it seems a bit of a better choice for me.. given the fact that cafe racers are either 1000$+work or 6000$ :)

Smile

A.

CanadaDan said:
Is there anything this crew likes more than shopping for bikes? :D.....

whenever i see a nice bike for sale that appeals to me, i immediately post it on the internet in the hope that someone else will buy it and remove the temptation. ;D

klf33 said:
Thanks guys ... I am actually talking to someone who has a Thruxston ... it seems a bit of a better choice for me.. given the fact that cafe racers are either 1000$+work or 6000$ :)

Smile

A.

Hmmm... new bike... old style.... warranty... what a concept ;D

And they look sooooo nice!

23406_0_1_2_thruxton%20900_Image%20credits%20-%20Triumph.jpg

Triumph%20Thruxton%20900.jpg

NV24451_1.jpg

I wish you lived closer, mine is almost done and I am already thinking of selling it. Im not sure yet, but I really wanted to make a hardtail rat/bobber style bike from the begining, but I thought it would be easier to make a cafe racer since it was my first project. But, the project has really boosted my confidence and I think I can probably make the bobber now (which will just require more fab work). I dont know, I could change my mind after it is complete and I ride it though.

klf33 said:
Thanks ... what does that bike look like ?
And where abouts you live anyway ? :)

Regards

Here is my bike so far, its almost finished:

sidecovers%20008.jpg

here are pics of the project:

http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=571.0

but I live in Indianapolis, IN

looks AMAZING!!!...

I like the 59 Club decal on the side cover.. ;D.. LOL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom