recommendations for a shop in/near northwest indiana that does hardtails

zlittell

I have a 1982 cb450sc that I am looking to hardtail. I don't have the means to do this myself. I just want to find a shop that does good work for a decent price. Need it hardtailed which will probably involve replacing the stamped backbone.

Anyone have any good recommendations? Would love to get this thing together so I can go on some rides with you guys.

-Zack-

I'm from nwi and can't think of anyone. I'm sure there are though. I recently moved to Indy and found a guy down here that does them which is of no help to you haha.

Keith

Maybe pm me some info if he is good and doesn't charge and arm and a leg to have it done it would be worth the drive. I am a little more south than most of nwi I am from the Hebron area near kouts and Lowell. Currently I am contemplating shipping my stuff to cycleone.g. But would rather get it done somewhere somewhat local

Honestly... You're better off finding an aftermarket chop frame (say, for a Triumph or BSA) and making motor mounts. There's about zero ways to make your frame look decent as a chop unfortunatly. Check EBay and Craigslist. Frames come up on the cheap ALL the time.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=250744379556&index=2&nav=SEARCH&nid=55343522719

Such as ^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom