Post a pic of your latest purchase

I've had about a dozen of these over the years. Don't know why I keep going back to them, a little small for my fat ass, but that being said, they are a hoot to ride. Once you get them rolling, they handle pretty well and can move at a pretty brisk rate. You got the bike for the price of the seat. Good pull....

Sonreir said:
Got this CB77 for $350. Missing a few pieces here and there, including the petcock. Paperwork is unknown, I still think I got a good deal.

"GOOD" deal? That's a GREAT deal!

SONIC. said:
HA! How the hell did you score that deal?

Someone I know didn't have space for it anymore and said if I could come get it for free. They live about 600 miles away, though, so the shipping costs (www.uship.com) are what I paid.

yMjIGJg.jpg

Should take care of Rhonda's little incontinence problem for a while. $10 for 6, job done.

Tired of programming at the control, and I've got some triples I want to 3D so I picked up some new Cad/Cam. Was a bit apprehensive on the BobCad, but I have a good friend that knows it inside and out, builds some trick shit for for Polaris Razrs with it showing me the ropes.
88b246453f49bea3e74552bc1485ad5b.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

And with fusion if you want full 3+ axis capabilities it costs closer to $1k a year. 2 1/2 axis is what you get for the lower price. Not so good if you want contoured surfaces.

Rat_ranger said:
And with fusion if you want full 3+ axis capabilities it costs closer to $1k a year. 2 1/2 axis is what you get for the lower price. Not so good if you want contoured surfaces.
$1,300 a year for the "Pro" version, I believe it was.

I have an education license so it's free for me for 5 axis, but I never had an issue doing contours before that.

I also have a copy of MasterCam that I purchased on the seven seas, but I find Fusion easier since i'm doing my CAD there.

Sav0r said:
I have an education license so it's free for me for 5 axis, but I never had an issue doing contours before that.

I believe you can 3D on the base set up they offer.

They don't offer the HS/trichodial tool paths with it, though.

You can definitely do 3d without the big license.

I can't recall for sure, but I remember it doing chip thinning and low radial depth tool paths (roughing paths), mostly because I got myself into trouble on a few parts doing that. But the operations I use might not be the ones you do.

Back
Top Bottom