"Animal's" Legacy of Brutality, TT500 chop

JustinLonghorn

No Purple Hearts, No Blue Ribbons
So, here's the new thread for the TT chop.

78859C6B-8921-419C-A032-8C5235E69FED-342-00000089EA148D70_zps7d07a73e.jpg

4961560E-EE04-4E52-A769-E26A18BDB036-1559-000001A6E411E2A5_zpsa292b3db.jpg

Lets try not to faggot this thing up with colors like "cream" or "root beer" or "tobacco" this site has enough andy warhals to fill a pride march allready

If brad had his way it would be teal.

I sent Yinzer a great new color sample the other day. Maybe you should go with that?

I think that we can probably get this to five pages before Justin paints the bike and sells it so he can get a bigger fuel tank for the boxer!

I still want to make these fit somehow.

I only wear pink panties on Sundays, that's my purrdy day.

And when I sell the TT, it will be right back to Brad.

Brad won't buy it back unless two other people own it in between and the price triples

Brad must have had some good smoke and mirrors out and about for you to buy something that's not a 400x4 bike.

We are gonna weld a hitch to the fender of this monster. If for nothing else to drag home hitler's revenge when the next $300 relay burns up at the coffee shop.

Justin, I named this build after a misfits song try not to give it a "the cure" feel. men dont feel, they break shit and drink till its fixed, or really broken!

Rich Ard said:
I think that we can probably get this to five pages before Justin paints the bike and sells it so he can get a bigger fuel tank for the boxer!
VonYinzer said:
10 pages, easy.

I think we'll get to ten pages before there is any progress made with the bike!

Crazy

Back
Top Bottom