Just For Fun --- How OLD Are You?

CrabsAndCylinders said:
What? I have never heard of anything like this before, is your lung ok now?

I go on the 16th for a biopsy on my bladder, fingers crossed and hopeful that the cancer that was in my kidney did no spread here, it's tough getting old. I just want to finish my bikes and ride.

Oh yeah, several years ago I was working as a paralegal and we had a client who's dentist dropped a dental bridge while installing it. The thing got swallowed before the dentist could snag it and it ended up lodged in his small intestine. They had to do major surgery to retrieve it and by that time it had gotten seriously infected. They had to remove several inches of intestine and the guy never was the same again. Serious shit!

ridesolo said:
Oh yeah, several years ago I was working as a paralegal and we had a client who's dentist dropped a dental bridge while installing it. The thing got swallowed before the dentist could snag it and it ended up lodged in his small intestine. They had to do major surgery to retrieve it and by that time it had gotten seriously infected. They had to remove several inches of intestine and the guy never was the same again. Serious shit!

Ugh, crap! I just heard a story today of a guy who went to dentist to have a FEW teeth removed and the dentist accidentally removed ALL of them. If I were the patient I would probably have removed a few of the dentist's teeth, in a rapid fashion.

WTF is it with dentists?
I didn't want a bunch of crowns but was told it was the only thing that cold be done and would easily 'out last' me
3 days later I was having major root canal work, deaf in right ear and probably a contributory factor in my redundancy? (I was pretty miserable and short tempered all of January 2011)
The asshole then retired and disappeared
I wasn't too right before this, thing got a LOT worse (left arm, spine surgery, etc)
Last 6 weeks or so,right side all screwed up again, except this time I have no insurance or money to get things even looked at.
'Slavery' is alive and well in Florida :mad:

Yep, had what they call a bronchoscopy.

Boy, talk about wheezing and not being able to breathe.

Weirdest feeling ever.

Much more better now.......back at work and all.

Might see that 62 after all....:)

Hope all goes well with your checkups, CrabsAndCylinders

Ahhhh, remember the good old days, when you weren't going to live long enough to fall apart?

Brent said:
Ahhhh, remember the good old days, when you weren't going to live long enough to fall apart?

Ha! Not quite falling apart yet, but I'm starting to wish somebody had offered an extended warranty AND if they had offered it hopefully I would have had the good sense to sign up for it!

Brent said:
HA! I am only in the early part of adult life and am already falling apart. Teeth and fingers mainly.

Back
Top Bottom