1972 CB100 Honda..maybe for the wife.

trek97 said:
Very nice.

Thanks...............

Then its on to lights........still need a headlight and ears. Have turn signals, can't make my mind up whether I want to go with originals, or put the same type that's on the 750.

Tail light too....trying to rebuild the original.

Attachments

• P1040954 2.jpg
    P1040954 2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 278
  • P1040942.JPG
    P1040942.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 297
maxDTM said:
Sweet! Glad you sourced a tank. It's starting to look like a bike again!

I actually kinda gave up on it, and pushed into the shed in the corner covered with a blanket.

I just lost motivation when the kicker shaft stripped.

I have the parts to fix it, but it's gonna be a major tear down again.

It's hotter than crap in the garage.

Attachments

• P1040932.JPG
    P1040932.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 297
Argh! rest assured bubba winter is on its way...I woke up to 55 degrees this morning. :p

Thanks for the offer on the taillight guys, I'm considering this lucus style light.

Originally ordered for the 750.

Attachments

• P1040886.JPG
    P1040886.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 992
trek97 said:
Argh! rest assured bubba winter is on its way...I woke up to 55 degrees this morning. :p

Down here winter just means cooler riding.

Riding season doesn't really end when winter shows up on the calendar.

I cant wait to get the hell outta here. 12 years til retire.

I was texting w Logan (Giant Robot co. aka Rustrev.com) yesterday. He lives in Lexington Ky.

Im starting to look at land for sale in eastern Kentucky. Still get some chilly winter weather down there. But NOTHING like the brutal winters we have here. This place just sucks...w a capital "BALLS"

I need 10-25 acres of Whitetail hunting land w a water source (creek, river) running through, past or near it. On a paved road for motorcycling. They got tons of nice prospects down there.

Also, Wife and I have been studying these. Shipping container homes. Crazy I know but really cool when done right.

Outta fit right in w the locals near Red River Gorge.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=shipping+container+homes&FORM=HDRSC2

trek97 said:
I cant wait to get the hell outta here. 12 years til retire.

I was texting w Logan (Giant Robot co. aka Rustrev.com) yesterday. He lives in Lexington Ky.

Im starting to look at land for sale in eastern Kentucky. Still get some chilly winter weather down there. But NOTHING like the brutal winters we have here. This place just sucks...w a capital "BALLS"

I need 10-25 acres of Whitetail hunting land w a water source (creek, river) running through, past or near it. On a paved road for motorcycling. They got tons of nice prospects down there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cool~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will really like that................could come up and spend a weekend or two...............................

Ha, found your thread. Your before pics look almost as bad as the ones I can't find of mine (might have to hijack them and pawn them off as my own!).

trek97 said:
Also, Wife and I have been studying these. Shipping container homes. Crazy I know but really cool when done right.

Outta fit right in w the locals near Red River Gorge.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=shipping+container+homes&FORM=HDRSC2

Sounds like we are looking for the same thing. That with the 10-25 acres with good motorcycling road; mine would need a dirtbike track and large pond/small lake for jet skiing too.

sleventynineR said:
Ha, found your thread. Your before pics look almost as bad as the ones I can't find of mine (might have to hijack them and pawn them off as my own!).

Ha ha.....no problem.

Glad I could help or at least give encouragement.
sleventynineR said:
Sounds like we are looking for the same thing. That with the 10-25 acres with good motorcycling road; mine would need a dirtbike track and large pond/small lake for jet skiing too.

Would love to have the same....................

sleventynineR said:

We need to just ALL go together on 200 acres (limit one cabin per 10 acres) of Kentucky timber, Hunting, fishing, jet skiing, zigzagging dirtbike trails surrounded by a "MOAT" of asphalt superbike track.

W one giant ass climate controlled bike shop/tavern/party barn/dance hall/bon fire/meeting place located in the center of the complex.

MEMBERS ONLY. You bet your sweet ass we reserve the right to refuse service to any mother f-er we see fit.

trek97 said:
We need to just ALL go together on 200 acres (limit one cabin per 10 acres) of Kentucky timber, Hunting, fishing, jet skiing, zigzagging dirtbike trails surrounded by a "MOAT" of asphalt superbike track.

W one giant ass climate controlled bike shop/tavern/party barn/dance hall/bon fire/meeting place located in the center of the complex.

MEMBERS ONLY. You bet your sweet ass we reserve the right to refuse service to any mother f-er we see fit.

Hell yeah...!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayyyyyyyyyum.......that "Evapo-Rust sh1t is some good crap.

Hope it'll be ok to stay in there thru 2morrow.

Attachments

• P1040968.JPG
    P1040968.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 285
  • P1040952.JPG
    P1040952.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 275
  • P1040972.JPG
    P1040972.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 289
trek97 said:
If theres rust that goes deep enough it will eat it.

Hopefully it won't eat holes in the tank, like the vinegar did to that other tank.

This one feels and sounds more solid than that other one did.

Back
Top Bottom