Gasolina Boots

I just got mine. Even though I got the custom model they are biggish at the foot end and narrow at the calf, which means I am not able to put my pants down in the boots as per pictures. So they only work for posing IMO.

They look the part though.

They ended up costing me around 300$ before they arrived at my door, so I think I could have made a better deal other places.

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

Speedfiend said:
I'm pleased with my Dm's. They're pretty comfortable to walk in. The leather seems to be high quality. And there are five inspection stickers inside the boots. So somebodys checking them. They're not made in the UK anymore. Now they're made in Thialand. Having large feet sucks. It took me forever to find some boots that would fit. And these, like most shoes get kinda goofy when you get into the large sizes. The upper portion of the boot is a little too roomy. But my local shoe repair says they can custom fit them for me. I've read reviews on other forums about the DM Stephens boot and they don't mention this problem at all. So I guess its my freakishly big feet or maybe my skinny calves?

Heres how they looked, kinda toppy floppy;
100_1959.jpg

Heres how they should look after some slight alterations.
100_1967.jpg

Anyway, even with my need for alteration, I'm still pleased. They're cooler than a harness boot with a big H-D logo which is all I was finding in size 15.

Also for those who might not have worn DM's before, the sizes run large. What you wear in Chucks is prolly what you'd wear in DM's. I wear a US size 15 but in Docs (and Chucks) I wear a 13.

Hope you guys enjoy. Glad I could help.

Dragging this up from the dead, but can anyone shed some light on what boots these are? Or where to get them?

I think those are Dr. Martens boots……….funny because I was just emailing them this morning to see if they could start making a line geared towards riders, even though they do have some nice styles.
Check the UK website as they have more selection

john.leach1991@gmail.com said:
Dragging this up from the dead, but can anyone shed some light on what boots these are? Or where to get them?

They're Dr Martens Steven Biker Boots. Definitely more 'form' than 'function' but they look decent enough. I've never found Doc's comfortable, so they're not for me. Might be tough to find sizes - they seem to be discontinued.

http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Martens-Steven-Biker-Boot/dp/B004LY9XBS

I was just on there website and they don't carry that line anymore…….but have some other boots that were nice. Personally I loved my Docs, they were some of the toughest boots I have had

Back
Top Bottom