"Cafe Racer" such a loose term! Craigslist "Gem" of the week!

:D
lol on a different planet,when i was just gradiated hischool and got a job as the number one machinist in a do anything farmag repair anything shop(1975 :-[) they let me the key to the shop and weekends nights i was laying down shocks on pursangs and cz's just like that there boober.what ya got was the need to run stiffer shocks (i recommended bilstiens at the time as the dealer acrost the strret would order them in,some of the factory teams even used bilstiens main reason was they were bullet proof decarbon jobs with aircraft quality ball ends that could handle a full moto of whoops)at the benifit if about 25% jncrease in wheel travel with improved response via the more rising rate garned from the design.dya think he used to mod mx bikes ? or just a clueless fuck what thought it looks cool ? which one !

lol at least it has a sprung seat,mounted wrong needs about 2" of lift at the raer. but the speed wobble that will without a doubt be indeused by that giant headlight on a long staulk as well as the o/s tire and no fender/fork brace ,well , somebody is gonna eat shit on that

Attachments

• 00S0S_cOXqGLqgPeI_600x450.jpg
    00S0S_cOXqGLqgPeI_600x450.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 989
Wangofree said:
"Me and my wife rode it from San Diego to San Francisco and back with no problems." - Where the heck did she sit?? On that bike rack?
On the 2 up seat he mentioned in the ad.

Back
Top Bottom