Universal - Adjustable Rearset - more pictures and discount option

The shipping is freaking amazing from viet. I live in Washington and it only took 1 day after payment for me to receive my item at my front door from viet. I think these rear sets are good for the price he is asking for them. I haven't put them on my cb350 yet but when i do i will post pictures. there are some things that are crooked, but for the price you cannot beat this. Thanks viet!

I have not read through all 29 pages of this post, but can anyone tell me if he has a website to order these from?

I am really sorry for this silence for a while. I am back now. Please forgive me and throw me with question.
Thanks
Viet

I have a kz550 so maybe thats the same as the kz400 it would be nice to have something that fits the current rear peg, guess we could give measurements so you could fab it.

Scratcher09 said:
I would like to order a complete set (with rods and clevises) for my CL350. How do I order?
Hi,
Please pm me your PayPal email. I will send you a PayPal invoice.
Thanks

Scratcher09 said:
I would like to order a complete set (with rods and clevises) for my CL350. How do I order?
Hi,
Please pm me your PayPal email. I will send you a PayPal invoice.
Thanks

I did make rearset for sr400 but for sr250 I will check and inform you in few days

Back
Top Bottom