ANyone Seen the movie Road Hogs??

karen said:
locOleoN said:
I thought you guys were my friends!!... I can believe that you are making fun of me!!!... :'(
Look, I may be 325 pounds but Im still sexy!!..

Bhahahah!!!

we aren't laughing at you, we are laughing with you. ;D lets get real, that guy in front of the computer has got to be 500 - 600 lbs minimum. what's funny is if anybody tunes into this thread, it went from talking about the movie Road Hogs to very large weight issues. though that guy on the motorcycle would make you think road hog..... I'd be afraid the tire would blow out.
Yes this place is just like some kinda strange drug,... one moment your laughing and enjoying one topic and then poof some kinda flash back, next thing your looking at 500 pound men, or getting paranoid like Noel

It is like some one wants us to go a diff direction.. being sorta controlled..changing the topic...we try to make it come back around..
but they don't want it too... I belive this board is controlled and being monitored by aliens.. I have proof.. lol pm me.

oh wait this may just be me.. nevermind :p

locOleoN said:
Yëah.. Me too.. I get carded every where I go...Especially when Im in Calgary for business.
Whenever I goto a restaurant, the waitress is like, "Im sorry sir, but I just need to confirm that you are of drinking age through your drivers license.." Im like..."sure babes...but believe it or not, I'm old enough to be your daddy"...."my sugga daddy?"..."most definately"..LOL!!!!

Bahahah...
Its that Asian thing... Just look at Steve (yellowducky). You'd never know that he turned 54 last year. He doesn't look a day over 25....LOL

What the ??!!

I am only 41 turning 42...
colour1small.jpg
DSCF0004small.jpg

And the Harley's ain't that bad ;)

Hey Steve... Is that the TAT that says "ButterflyMethane" on it??

locOleoN said:
Hey Steve... Is that the TAT that says "ButterflyMethane" on it??

No, it says: I fucking hate those sellers that does not have the courtesy to return emails

bluemetaldog said:
karen said:
locOleoN said:
I thought you guys were my friends!!... I can believe that you are making fun of me!!!... :'(
Look, I may be 325 pounds but Im still sexy!!..

Bhahahah!!!

we aren't laughing at you, we are laughing with you. ;D lets get real, that guy in front of the computer has got to be 500 - 600 lbs minimum. what's funny is if anybody tunes into this thread, it went from talking about the movie Road Hogs to very large weight issues. though that guy on the motorcycle would make you think road hog..... I'd be afraid the tire would blow out.

sad but true karen... i might have to delete the image...my computer monitor faces out to the rest of the office :eek:

my monitor faces out also, my response was "oh shit" and immediately scanned down past it. big people are one thing, but big naked people are a whole different issue. :p

Yellowducky said:
locOleoN said:
Yëah.. Me too.. I get carded every where I go...Especially when Im in Calgary for business.
Whenever I goto a restaurant, the waitress is like, "Im sorry sir, but I just need to confirm that you are of drinking age through your drivers license.." Im like..."sure babes...but believe it or not, I'm old enough to be your daddy"...."my sugga daddy?"..."most definately"..LOL!!!!

Bahahah...
Its that Asian thing... Just look at Steve (yellowducky). You'd never know that he turned 54 last year. He doesn't look a day over 25....LOL

What the ??!!

I am only 41 turning 42...
colour1small.jpg
DSCF0004small.jpg

And the Harley's ain't that bad ;)

Leon, I not gonna believe you ever again.... now don't you feel bad for saying steve is 54?? ::)

Noel's a perpetual umm... talker, yeah, thats it...
He can sell you the moon if he wants to.

J/K

Back
Top Bottom