Smokeout in Rockingham, June 2010.

m357.5

TURBO KAWI
I'm seriously thinking about doing this, 900 miles from my place in Owen Sound. June isnt too far off and I still have a TON of work to do on the KZ, but if the shake down run proves that I and the KZ are capable of 1800 miles round trip I'm doin it. ( Hope the shoulder is back to 75% at least by then )

Any other DTT'ers from Ontario doing the Smokeout ? If anyone is, let me know, I've got 2 other guy's that are up for it already and think a 3rd will be up for it as well.

Barry

I'm tellin you man if you come to the Smoke out you wont regret it........one helluva show. You wanna see craftsmanship, come to rockingham. I'll definitely be there. wouldnt miss it for the world, thats the only show i wanted to enter my 750 in when I started building it and I said that would be my reward when I was able to ride it.....to go back to the smokeout. If you come, I'll be on a hardtailed CB750 with Kandy Brandywine paint with an aged metal lookin frame with harley mag wheels.......hope to see you there

We should have a nasty ass Shovelhead chop there too, its kobalt blue, gold and silver with a 23 inch front wheel, 250 Rear, Hand Shift Foot clutch...as long as its done by then lol.....supposed to have it done this Friday for a local build off....hope they bring their A game lol

Back
Top Bottom